#18

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The girls smiled happily seeing (Y/n)'s room. He yawned a bit tired as the girls peaked over. "You seem really tired, you should rest! I'll stay with you! No I will! I'll protect him!" The girls kept arguing. (Y/n) yawned and climbed into his bed and began to sleep as the girls looked over and smiled. They all leaned in kissing him goodnight as they left the room. He opened his eyes and looked around seeing a dark room and got up. "Hello?" He asked. He headed out of the room seeing people walking in order with shackles on them being heavily hurt and injured. He tried to reach out to them but phased through as he looked around. "What's going on?" He asked himself. Someone laughed seeing people bow. He looked over seeing a giant room with a chair as someone sat up on it. She had pale skin and Their was Grimm surrounding her as she grinned. The Grimm walked to the prisoners as (Y/n) stepped back scared only to scream.

He woke up panting and held himself feeling completely scared and tried to calm down. "What was that!" He asked himself. He slowly got up and headed out. He walked out of Beacon seeing Norman at the gates as he looked over and motioned to him. He nodded and followed over. Weiss looked out the window seeing this as she headed out to follow them. "Good to see you came to your senses, it's time you learn how to fight." Norman said as they walked. He nodded in agreement. "So for your first training your gonna track down a Grimm, then lure it, right about here, and then fight it." Norman said sitting on a stump as they were in a shaded area with the light of the sun peaking through the leaves. (Y/n) wasn't so sure but soon nodded as he walked off. Weiss ran over and panted. "(Y/n)! Hey! Where is he!" Weiss asked looking to Norman not getting any answers from him as he stayed silent. Weiss groaned and sat across from him as she waited and looked around. "You shouldn't be here. This isn't a place for the weak, it's meant for extreme training, this place will only feed off your fears." Norman said looking up ahead as Weiss looked to him a bit nervous feeling as if she was being watched and huddled to herself waiting.

(Y/n) groaned as he was thrown to a tree hitting against it as he coughed and got up. Five beowolfs looked at him and growled, they didn't seem normal, they were a lot bigger and seemed to be more feral and dangerous as he got up. He panted and gripped his fist as both his eyes glowed blue. "I'm not done!!" He shouted as the ground opened a little having three small skulls around him as bones were striking the Grimm as they howled and ran at him still. He stood up weak. Salem looked over seeing a smile through the dark sludge as both their eyes were bright fiery red. "Well someone's getting stronger, you seem happy about it." Salem said having a hand on the giant tube with sludge as they chuckled. "Of course. I'll be free faster then before." They smirked and laughed a little only to cough heavily as they closed their eyes and kept smiling. (Y/n) panted holding himself as he ran fast. One of the Beowolfs survived and ran after him fast. The beast had bones sticking out of him from his attack and was catching up to its next meal. Norman stood up as Weiss looked over seeing (Y/n) as she smiled but soon looked in fear seeing the giant Grimm running after him. "Almost their. Come on kid hurry up." Norman said drawing his weapon as Weiss did the same scared as (Y/n) ran through and looked over seeing the Grimm jump to him ready to kill as his eyes glowed bright blue only to scream as a skull appeared and fired a beam at the beast instantly destroying the creature. Norman put away his blade as Weiss ran over to (Y/n) worried as he coughed. She held onto him and looked to Norman. "What was that! Did you send him in there!" She asked as (Y/n) slowly stood up having a hand on her and panted. "It's okay, Weiss, this is my training." He said looking at her as his eyes went back to normal. Weiss looked at him worried and sighed seeing this. Norman looked over. "Alright, go again. That's not the Grimm I was looking for you to find." Norman said. (Y/n) groaned and nodded as he ran back in. This went on for a while as Weiss watched him go back and forth as her heart was beating softly until seeing him and soon ached when she saw him go back. Norman sighed seeing him fall and lean against a tree after the 10th fight he had. "Alright, todays training is over, your girlfriend is waiting so come back tomorrow." He said walking off as (Y/n) nodded slowly getting up and walking over. Weiss was their waiting a bit embarrassed. "Weiss? What's with the Limo?" He asked seeing it behind her as she blushed more. "Go take a shower! Meet me back outside and make sure you dress right after the shower!" She said bright red as he was a bit tired but nodded as he looked at her.

Later on...

(Y/n) walked down the steps seeing the limo. He was in a nice suit as he opened the door seeing Weiss. He instantly blushed bright red seeing she was in a nice dress that suited her as he got in. She looked over and sighed leaning in. "Your tie is a little messy." She said fixing it. He gulped feeling her this close he had trouble with his as his heart felt like it was being gripped from her being so close. She looked like she was glowing as he thanked her. She nodded blushing and looked at him. He looked back. "Um I think my tie is fixed.." he said. Weiss blinked and realized she was now just tracing his chest as she pulled away blushing bright red. "Perv!" She pointed as he looked back a bit shocked from this. Yang was on her scroll and smiled and saw a notification as she clicked on it. "Today on the news! The Schnee company has grown once more showing it has no plans of stopping, in other news, Weiss Schnee has been spotted with a student from Beacon as they both entered a Five Star Restaurant and have been seen laughing and talking together, is this Weiss's boyfriend? Tune in for more later!" The announcer said. Yang smirked and grinned seeing this as she leaned back and wondered only to smirk and get up happily. Weiss giggled happily looking to him. "You could have warned me that it wasn't soup." (Y/n) said blushing and smiled getting a napkin as she smiled apologizing. They were given their food as they ate happily and politely with the help of Weiss as he blushed. She looked at him and blushed as well. "Thanks, for taking me out on a date, I mean if you wanna call it a date." (Y/n) said blushing as Weiss blushed more and smiled softly and nodded at him. "Yes, a Date, I'd like that." She said happily and blushed. He blushed more seeing her smile like this as he smiled and blushed more. Later on they went back to Beacon as he walked her to her dorm and blushed. "I had a lot of fun today, let's do it again." She said blushing. She blushed more seeing (Y/n) lean in and kiss her hand softly. She was bright red as he was as well. "I'm sorry I just-" he was unable to finish his sentence as Weiss leaned in and kissed his cheek softly and smiled. Both blushed and smiled as they looked at each other and laughed a little and soon left. Weiss smiled and blushed only to see Ruby and Blake wanting to know how it went. (Y/n) smiled and headed to his room and entered only to look and see Yang waiting as she smirked having keys in her hand. "Wanna go somewhere fun?" She asked and winked at him

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)