#8

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last Time. Teams were off as they ran into the Forrest in search of Boogie, who could very well end up on anyone's Team of found and brought back to the start of the Race. (Y/n) has wondered throughout the Forrest as Neon and Cole have found him without him knowing as Salem watches the Race as well seeing as how Qrow is heavily injured by an unknown character in the Forrest waiting for someone. And we begin this chapter, Now.

(Y/n) sighed as he looked around seeing nothing. He held the stick he found and kept walking. A stick snapped as he turned around only to hear a trumpet play loud as he held his ears being pushed back only to be knocked down hard being hit by someone who ran past him fast. He sat up seeing Neon and Cole as he panicked and ran grabbing the stick he held like a staff. "Your not getting away that Easy." Cole smirked grabbing some dust as Neon skated towards him and smirked. He panted and looked around seeing two branches that curved around, Cole used his weapon giving Neon a boost of speed. He pushed the staff holding it up and ran off as Neon panicked running into the staff as she held her stomach and coughed falling over. Cole sighed as Neon groaned cutely and pouted. (Y/n) fell down a small hill as he stopped a little going down slower and dusted himself off. "This is Insane, I should have never agreed." He heard talking and hid behind a tree looking around. "I'm jut saying! Besides I think he would choose me." Nora smiled happily as Team JNPR looked around for any signs of (Y/n). "We can talk later about this, for now let's try and find him." Pyrrha smiled happily as everyone nodded. He kept quiet waiting till they passed and smiled. "Found ya!" He looked up seeing Neon as she winked happily. Nora turned around and smirked running over as Neon skated towards her as they began to fight. Cole smirked using his trumpet to hold back Ren, Jauna, and Pyrrha. (Y/n) ran into the fight using it as an escape route as he ran off fast. Ruby looked up hearing the fight. "Where there's a fight, means they found him." Yang smirked as Team Rwby ran over fast and smiled.

Salem watched as hunters fight against one another. "All for some boy. Then again, who wouldn't want a weapon in there hands." She smiled at this. She turned to see specific Grimm in front of her. "You've been chosen to get him. Now go fetch." She smiled seeing them run off fast leaving her dark kingdom. "Now then. Only a few more days, and you can be free. My creature." Salem smirked looking over to see a medical Tube as red Crimson eyes glowed through the tube filled with dark liquid the color of Grimm. "Soon...."

(Y/n) ran and panted as he sat behind a tree trying to catch his breath as he held his stomach running so long and too fast. "I...I'm so tired." He rested his head and wiped his face using his shirt wiping the sweat away. "Follow the path..." he looked around hearing the same voice from Beacon and looked around slowly. "Come out. I'm not afraid!" He gently stood up and panted softly. "Follow the path.." he looked all around seeing a small narrow path between large trees that seemed to curve and form a long arch forming a path completely dark and unknown. He heard the words play over and over as he found a few small rocks grabbing them as he threw it into the dark hearing nothing but a small echo. "Never mind. This is way to freaky." He stepped back only to feel the wood from a tree as he turned around seeing where he sat was gone as the Forrest was more dark and creepy. He gulped and began walking. It was completely dark. He coughed a bit feeling the air get a bit thin. He fell a little looking down seeing dark liquid under his foot as he lifted it seeing it drip. "What is that stuff?" He felt his foot get heavier as it fell in. He panicked trying to take it out as it began to pull him in. He fell hard being grabbed in. He tried getting out and coughed being pulled in completely seeing nothing just darkness as he held his breath trying to swim up. He was pushed out and coughed hard throwing up the dark water as he shivered and teared up in pain. He heard multiple whispers all around the dark Forrest as he held him self a bit scared from what they said. He closed his eyes hearing them fade slowly. He felt heat around him opening his eyes. He saw a burning village with Grimm attacking and hurting people showing no mercy. He backed away as all of them from land to air were in front of him. He showed complete fear as his hands shook. He felt a hand on him and turned around scared seeing someone stand tall as he was unable to make out who he was. "You did this, you are the monster, and these are your creations!" He yelled as he was pushed back as they ran at him and attacked. He closed his eyes being grabbed. He opened his eyes seeing he had woke up and looked around seeing he was in front of the path that he took. "What was that?" He felt tears run from his face as he ran away from the spot scared.

The same male opened his eyes as he left the stump seeing Dark goop on it as he sighed. "To think, its happened so fast already. I'd hope we'd have more time. Guess I'm heading to Beacon. Weather I'm welcomed or not." He stood up and took his weapon out as a small hatch opened it. He scooped up the liquid pouring it onto and into his weapon as it was Crimson dark having smoke steam out. He jumped high running on top of the trees seeing Beacon close as he ran straight forward and sensed Grimm that hadn't been born yet all around him.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed and please forgive me from the long wait. I do not own the photo or characters, reader belongs to himself. Please vote and follow and I'll see ya in the next one.)