#5

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun slowly rose once more. Yang yawned and smiled cuddling (Y/n), or so she thought. Blake nuzzled into his face a bit as he slept. She smiled rubbing his face with her thumb as she cupped his cheeks. "Your even cuter when you sleep." she smiled nuzzling his face. She pecked his lips softly and smiled, she grabbed her note book and began to write what she did to him happily. Weiss blushed as she was wide awake and heard this from Blake. Ruby smiled as her alarm clock went off. She yawned rubbing her eyes and giggled. "Morning Team RWBY!" she smiled as everyone woke up. Yang pushed the pillow away and smiled. "Morning everyone!" she smiled at them. (Y/n) yawned rubbing his eyes as he slowly opened them seeing Blake smile and having their faces close as she nuzzled him. "Morning." Blake purred softly and smiled. "M-morning." he looked at her only to have his face pushed into a pillow as she giggled playing with him. Weiss stood up as she slipped and fell off landing in Yangs arms. "Are you an Angel? Or did you just fall from heaven?" Yang grinned as Weiss looked away blushing. Both (Y/n) and Blake got up as Yang smirked. "Hey
(Y/n) can you step outside while we change? Oh and please hold this!" Yang smirked pushing Weiss onto him as he held her being pushed out as he fell and held her in his arms. He blushed looking at her as she blushed and puffed her cheeks looking away. "Let me down!" she said blushing as (Y/n) did so and blushed. Weiss looked away and tried covering herself and banged on the dorm room wanting in. "Um Weiss?" He asked. "What!...eh?" she turned around and began to blush more red. He was now Shirtless as he handed it over to her. "You can use it to cover yourself up." he said looking at her. She blushed taking it and turned away holding it close. "Okay you can come in Weiss, whoa? Hello handsome!" Yang pushed Weiss into the dorm room as she went to (Y/n) and purred. "Salutations (Y/n)!" Yang heard this voice and turned around seeing Penny smile and wave at him. (Y/n) blushed more red as he felt arms wrap around him from behind, he turned around seeing Jauna happily hug him. "Great Date last night huh?" She asked and giggled. "Hey!" Yang said hugging him more as Penny ran over and joined the hug fest happily. Ruby opened the door seeing this and blinked a bit surprised. "Penny? What are you doing here?" Ruby ran over happily and smiled. Penny giggled. "Hi Ruby! I'm here for the Hunting Game! May the best Team Win!" She held her hand out as everyone blinked. "Hunting Game?" Ruby asked confused.

~Later~

All the teams were in Ozina's Office as she sipped from her mug happily and smiled. "The Hunting Game. Its simple. Your Hunters, so you'll be participating to hunt down the grand prize. Once found you may claim it, if you can. But that doesn't mean the other teams can track you down and take the prize from you. We also have Teams from other kingdoms and Atlas." She happily pressed pause on the recorder she had and smiled. "Their you have it." she smiled. Glynda sighed seeing how.Lazy Ozina could be sometimes. "That's Awesome! Whats the Grand Prize!" Nora happily asked. "Its in this room, you all should know." everyone looked around as Glynda pointed to (Y/n). "Wait me!?" he asked shocked. "Why are you so shocked? We all did agree to this." Ozina said as (Y/n) remembered the talk and sighed. "Oh..right." he looked away embarrassed. "So when does this start exactly?" Blake asked. "Tomorrow." She smiled and giggled taking another sip from her drink.

After that, everyone went to their classes and soon headed to lunch. (Y/n) stood in line as he sighed and walked out once he had his food. "Stop! That hurts!" Most people looked over to see a Female Faunas getting her Rabbit ears pulled by some girl. "Lets see how long these ears can stretch." The female said and smirked. She felt a small tap on her shoulder as she turned around with her teammates seeing a male look at her. "Leave her alone please, she's in pain." he said. Cardella looked over and smirked seeing the boy. "Well look who it is, your that new student correct?" she giggled pulling Velvets ears more as she whimpered. "Stop it!" he said seeing this as he moved her away from the female faunas. Velvet blushed red as the Boyd hand was on her shoulder moving her away. "Hey! I wasn't doing anything wrong! Besides she's a freak!" Cardella said as the boy looked at her. "She is not! Name your flaws first before you bully innocent students!" He said. Velvet blushed looking away as she became shocked seeing who was behind her. "Say that one more time." Cardella pinned him to a wall and growled. "You better hope i don't get my hands on you during the hunting game or else." she glared as the Boy became nervous. "Or else what?" Cardella smirked. "I'll kick his sorry butt..wait who said that?" she turned around only to see Team CFVY. Velvet rubbed her ears a bit weak as Coco took her shades off. "So you've been hurting Velvet and now your gonna hurt him? Well that's all I needed to hear." Coco smirked. Cardella dropped the boy as he got up. "Hey, stay with Velvet so she doesn't get hurt." Coco smirked pushing him onto Velvet as both of them blushed red and pulled away avoiding each others gazes. "Um thank you.." She Blushed softly. "No Problem." he smiled softly. "We can handle it from here." he turned seeing a Female place a hand on his shoulder. "Named Fox, you should go eat before lunch Ends." she said with a small smile. He blushed and nodded walking away. He walked to his table and smiled. "Their you are (Y/n), what took you so long, also where's your Food tray?" Ruby asked. Jauna smiled wrapping an arm around him as the girls pouted seeing this. "Oh well..I didn't feel like eating so I gave it away." he smiled softly with a faint blush. Velvet smiled happily eating his lunch and couldn't help but look at him from across the room. "So how was the date?" Nora asked. Jauna giggled and held him closer. "It was good, held hands, snuggled, then shared a soft kiss." she smiled kissing his cheek as he looked away embarrassed. The girls pouted seeing this. Lunch soon ended as everyone went to their afternoon classes. Later on, Team Rwby was having a private meeting. "Its not fair that he got kissed by Jauna!" Yang said as Ruby pouted holding a pillow. "It's just a kiss, its not the End of the World." Weiss said staying calm as they looked at her a bit mad only to grin and smirk. "What?" she asked.