#26

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun slowly rises. An alarm clock went off. (Y/n) yawned looking up at the ceiling as he stretched and got up. He was in the kitchen making breakfast. He cracked four eggs as he went to the side getting some dog food for Zwei giving him fresh water to drink. He poured some orange juice and got a tray putting two slices of toast on it as well as the rest of the food. He took the food upstairs as he knocked on Yangs door. "Good morning Yang. I made some breakfast. I'll be around if you need anything." He said not getting an answer as he left it on the table and went outside. He sighed and left. He went out to the garage and got the rake. He looked getting the leaves into a pile. After he was done he got the lawnmower and cut the grass as well as the leaves. He soon finished up and yawned. He cleaned up and went back to the garage as he saw a tarp over Yangs motorcycle. He removed it and made sure it stayed clean as he placed the tarp back over it. He yawned tired and walked back inside seeing Yang watch TV. "Hey Yang." He waved over as she looked over and smiled a little waving. It's been a while sense he's seen her smile even a little. After beacon fell he was brought here and allowed to stay if he helped out. He went upstairs to shower as Yang sighed looking down. She moved around and groaned being bored as she heard the door again. He started the shower and yawned. "How long are you gonna keep doing this?" A voice said as (Y/n) yawned changing. "You can't keep this up." The voice said getting louder. He looked at the mirror seeing the Grimm side of him talking. "You can't kill me, it's only a matter of time till I take over." It said as the mirror fogged up. He sighed and decided to ignore it. He soon finished and yawned changing. He looked around and sighed forgetting his shirt as he opened the door and ran into Yang. "Sorry my bad." He said as Yang blushed a little seeing him shirtless. "It's fine." She said smiling. He blushed a little moving over to get by only to be pulled back. She smirked pushing her hand on him as he was against the wall. "Huh I'm still stronger, or maybe you just like this." She said. He was more embarrassed. He looked back pulling her in a little closer. "Ahem." A voice said as they were both interrupted by Tai. "Foods downstairs." He said as Yang escaped fast. (Y/n) coughed a little as Tai glared at him. "I'm just gonna change.." he laughed nervously and left to his room fast. Tai shook his head as he went downstairs.

The next day he woke up early seeing Tai outside. He went over ready to train. "Today is gonna be different." He said as he looked over confused. "How so?" He asked as he looked over seeing Yang have coming out as she looked over determined. "You two will be fighting. No holding back I mean it." He looked over and was nervous. "So uh, you ready?" He asked as Yang lunges over swinging at him as he blinked and dogged seeing her movements have become slow. He moved over as she groaned and kept attacking. He tripped her over as she got frustrated and ran at him. She swung as he was hit and slid back slightly. Yang ran at him as he stayed and looked at her only to move as she fell over and slammed her fist into the ground. She took a deep breath and looked up at him. He gulped as they continued to fight. Tai watched only to see (Y/n) get thrown over into a tree as he groaned and fell down. Yang smirked and panicked a little running over. He coughed and got up saying he was fine. Yang smiled seeing he was okay.

Later on he stretched and looked over seeing Yang with her new arm smiling as she was packing some things. "So how's your new arm?" He asked as Yang smiled. "Better than the old one." She Smiled and walked over. "How are you holding up?" She asked as he smiled a little. "I'm fine." He Smiled. He felt her metal hand against his face as he held it close bringing her in closer as she blushed. He looked to her as they kissed softly and pulled away slowly. "Be careful out there." He said as Yang grinned. "Your coming with me! Besides I miss everyone just as much as you." She said kissing his cheek as she walked off. He smiled and blushed following along. He rested In bed as she laid next to him and smiled. He yawned holding her close as she blushed and stared slowly sleeping with him.

The next morning Yang was checking on her motorcycle as (Y/n) made sure they had what they needed. "Hey." Tai said looking over to him. "Take care of her." He said as (Y/n) looked over to Yang. "To be honest I think she'll be fine, with or without anyone." He said as Tai nodded and smiled. "I guess your right. Tell Ruby I said hi." He said. He nodded and smiled kneeling down and petting Zwei as he smiled. Yang looked over and smiled as they said their goodbyes and were soon off. (Y/n) couldn't really see due to Yangs hair but didn't mind as he held on a little. "So where are we going?" He asked as Yang was silent a little. "We need to catch up to Ruby as fast as we can, we're going to see my Mom." Yang shouted as she drove faster almost hitting a bump as (Y/n) held onto her as she grinned.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Any scene from Rwby belongs to its rightful owner rooster teeth. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)