#13

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun was up and bright as ever. Birds chirped happily all around. "Dad! Uncle Qrow!" Ruby smiled hugging both of them. Yang smiled hugging as well. "It's good to see you girls." Tai smiled softly. Blake and Weiss left the room to give them privacy. (Y/n) gulped and held on for dear life. The wind blew as he shivered and his hands slipped a little. He hanged on the side of the window ledge.

Before

The door knocked. Yang and (Y/n) panicked and blushed from what happened. "You need to hide!" Yang looked all around and opened the window. "Hang on the ledge, and I'll pull you up later!" Yang said. (Y/n) looked at her in fear and tried to get away and was pulled into a kiss by her. He blushed and pulled away. "I promise it'll be fast." Yang said. He blushed and nodded. And now he continues to hang on the ledge. "Hmm something feels a little off." She walked past some of the windows and stopped. She adjusted her glasses and looked over to one of the windows seeing someone legs hanging. She opened the window and panicked seeing one of the students.
"(Y/n)! What on earth are you doing!" Glynda looked at him. He looked over a bit. "I would say "just hanging around"  but it's not time for a joke!" He panicked seeing the wind pick up more. Glynda panicked and used her semblance to pull him in safely. He fell back in as he bumped into Glynda. Both of them were on the floor as they stood up fast. Glynda closed the window fast just in case. One of the Grimm girls had flew over too late and grumbled as they hid fast. "What on earth were you doing? That was very dangerous." Glynda said looking to him as they walked. "I was...I don't know." He sighed and looked away embarrassed.

Ozina sipped from her mug happily. "It taste better when it's warm." She giggled and placed her mug down. The elevator opened as someone stepped out. Ozina looked over and leaned on her desk. "Norman, it's been quite a while hasn't it." Ozina said as she stood up. "No need to get up, I'm not an illusion or a trick. I'm back, and I think you know who else is as well." Norman said leaning on the wall looking at her. She sighed. "Being here brings problems, but it is good to see you." She said sitting down and looked over to him. He chuckled and looked out at the window. "I came here to train him, that's all, so I'll stop by once in a while, for now I must go." Norman said. He looked away and walked off to the elevator and soon left. Ozina sighed holding her head and looked at her mug. "This will complicate things." She looked out seeing the courtyard of the school. "Training, huh, saying it out loud, I don't think I want that boy getting involve with this, he's not ready for it." She sighed looking down. She held her head and looked at her reflection.

"So have you both been training well?" Qrow asked looking at them. Ruby nodded happily as she played with the small bear given to her by Tai. "I'm glad you girls are safe and doing well, and no boys for either of you anywhere at all!" Tai happily said being overprotective of them. "Actually, there is a boy with us, he left this room earlier to train I guess, he's cute, funny, and so shy sometimes!" Ruby blushed happily holding her cheeks and giggled. Yang blushed deeply and lost her voice to this. Tai and Qrow both looked at them with deadly stares as they stood up. "Where is he!!" They both demanded to know and soon bolted out the room to find him. (Y/n) walked with Glynda down the hall as they reached the classroom. "Sense your here, it's best to train you. I'll call on Team JNPR to come help." Glynda said. She left the room as he waited alone in the classroom. He looked around and soon heard someone whisper. "Hello?" He asked and stood up hearing the whispers get louder as he walked to the broom closet getting closer, it grew louder and louder as he reached for the door. "Hey (Y/n)!" Velvet smiled placing a hand on him only to make him jump as he turned fast seeing her. "Oh, Velvet, its you. Sorry I got a bit distracted. How are you?" Velvet smiled looking at him. "I'm fine, just checking on you after the hunting game. Um, I was wondering, well, I'm going out later and no one wants to go with, so maybe you can if you want to." Velvet said slowly looking down and blushed more and more as she shook a bit. (Y/n) blushed and gently patted her head as she looked up at him. "Sure, I'd love too." He smiled softly as they both blushed. Velvet nodded determined. "Okay! I'll get ready and wait for you!" She ran off fast blushing more and more as she giggled and smiled happily. He blushed more red and headed back into the classroom. He stopped as his eyes widened. He felt someone pass by and turned around fast seeing nobody was their. "That felt..weird." He walked inside and sat down waiting.

Tai and Qrow looked around high and low to find the boy who was possibly dating Ruby or Yang. Both girls held onto there legs trying to slow them down as they were dragged around the campus. Team JNPR walked in happily. "(Y/n)! There you are!" Nora happily said and grabbed him pulling him into a hug. He blushed red feeling this as Glynda walked in last. "That's enough. It's time to train, everyone get into position." Glynda said. (Y/n) nodded as he walked onto the platform. Nora was up first as she smirked grabbing her weapon. "You know (y/n), you should make a weapon for yourself, it wouldn't hurt, it could come in handy!" She giggled and ran at him happily slamming her hammer down as (Y/n) ran back from her swings trying to step away from her. He dogged slightly but soon tripped over himself and was hit back by Nora flying out of the ring and lost. "Sorry!" Nora ran over holding him close. "It's fine.." he held his head. Pyrrha saw this and walked over. "Have you had any experience? Fighting?" She asked kneeling down next to him. He looked away a little. "No not really, I can't really say." He sighed standing up with them. "Then we have a lot more work to do later." She said looking at him and smiled softly. He smiled a little. "Oh hey (Y/n)!" Ruby waved being dragged along the floor as Tai and Qrow ran over. "You!" They yelled out. He panicked seeing this and stepped back as Ruby and Yang saw this as well and panicked. Glynda stepped in fixing her glasses. "Tai, Qrow, do not do anything rash or you may regret this." She said as they both relaxed and calmed down. "We just want to have a little chat." Tai said as (y/n) was more nervous and slightly scared.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part of the story! Please vote and comment down below it will really help the book! I Do NOT own the characters of RWBY. I Do NOT own any of the media that is used in this story! The reader belongs to themselves! I only own my writing. The characters belong to there rightful owners and franchise! Thank you and I'll see you in the next one!)