#12

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nora screamed and swung her hammer once more trying to make room between her and Velvet. Weiss swung her blade as she was pushed away by Blake to doge Coco'a attack. Everyone fights and keeps going till the end. The Grimm girls looked at Cinder standing there ground. "How cute, to think all of you, would help him, is it because you care for him? Or maybe cause you want your.....leader back." Cinder grinned. One of the girls growled and ran at Cinder at full speed. "Don't ever speak about him!" She swung her arm only to be kicked back my Mercury as she smirked. Emerald pulled her blades out ready to fight as Neo stepped in as well. "Face it, now that he's going back, the world will be how it once was, before huntsman, before weapons, before dust. It will be, Grimm." Cinder smirked lifting the boy up. He mumbled a bit in his sleep.

He slowly woke up seeing he was in a dark hall. He stepped and looked around as his footsteps echoed around him. He saw a dark and barely visible window walking over to it. He fell back and panicked seeing nothing but Grimm marching over the horizon as more sprouted out from the dark puddles of goop all around the land. He heard a door open and ran looking for a place to hide. Loud footsteps were heard and multiple cries and weeps. He peaked over the corner and froze. People marched in a line having been shackled as someone stood in front of them. He had body armor in the design of Grimm. His helmet only revealed his red Crimson eyes. He chuckled. "This is my favorite part of the job, weather you believe me or not." The man said looking at the prisoners. Two Beowolfs followed as
(Y/n) hid and followed them. "Take them to the dungeon, there lives are as good as over." He said. The Grimm nodded and leaded them. (Y/n) felt tears running down his face. He looked away and followed the armored monster quietly. He walked and soon stopped as he stood in front of two giant doors. "Why do you follow?" His voice became deep and sinister. (Y/n) froze and stepped back a little. The armored man turned around as he chuckled. "It's good to see you, we only meet in your dreams don't we." He chuckled as (Y/n) gulped scared barely able to move. "W-what.." he stood there completely scared. "First you saw your little friend all grown up, then you fell into the dark goop in the Forrest, and now your here. When you sleep, you have nightmares, not dreams, and there all about one thing. The Grimm." (Y/n) was more scared then ever as he teared up. The armored man chuckled walking towards him. He stood there frozen in fear and unable to move.

Cinder looked down at the boy and questioned seeing tears run down his face as he slept. "Strange. No matter. We're leaving." Cinder smirked. "Come on, just a little longer?" Mercury asked and giggled as she had her foot on one of the Grimm girls who were beaten. "Hmm.." Cinder thought for a moment. (Y/n) started to breath heavily as he moved around fast. Cinder struggled to hold him as he fell off her arms. He grunted and gripped the grass as he screamed in pain. One of the Grimm girls saw this and gasped. He slowly stood up and screamed holding his head. Cinder stepped back seeing this. He screamed only to open his eyes showing there were completely dark and red as the Grimm. He yelled and hit the ground hard. He kept doing so. Yang stopped and looked over. Everyone stopped. "Do you guys hear that?" Blake asked. Stomping was heard as trees fell and an Ursa jumped out screaming. It was bigger then the Average Ursa as it had scars and wounds all over. Everyone backed away holding there weapons and charged. (Y/n) panted and growled more jumping to Cinder fast. She barely dogged as he swung his fist hitting a tree as it broke and was slammed being destroyed. "Yes! This is the power! Push the limits and set me free!" The monster inside the cauldron laughed feeling the boys energy spike up as Grimm howled around Salems castle. He growled and felt weak as he coughed hard and fell down. He gripped the grass around him as he coughed out the dark sludge that he had fell into. He slowly fell down and was knocked out again. Cinder, Neo, Mercury, and Emerald ran fast away from the scene before it was too late. One of the Grimm girls held (Y/n) close wiping his face. She placed a hand over his chest to feel his heart beat as she relaxed hearing this. "This doesn't seem good at all." Someone said as they stepped out looking at the Scene in front of them.

Later On...

It was almost nightfall. Everyone had left back to there own schools. The winner was announced, the team who had won was from Beacon academy.
(Y/n) slowly woke up as he opened his eyes. He had a few patches on and had a little bandaid around his finger. "Shh! He's asleep!" Weiss said as she opened the door softly having some soup in her hands. "Yeah but he'll wake up in a minute." Yang casually said as Blake nodded. Ruby gasped happily. "He's awake!" She smiled and jumped to him as he clenched his fist feeling in pain all over his body when she landed. "H-hi Ruby." She blushed and stood up and apologized. "I'm sorry." She blushed. "It's okay, what happened? All I remember is being in the Forrest and everything kinda just blanked out for me." He looked at them. "Well, Ruby accidentally hit you over the head, you fell down a hill side and Ruby tried catching you but she fell as well. Ozina found you both and we saw the cameras, all true." Yang said rubbing his head softly. He nodded. Blake looked over at him. "You okay?" She asked as he smiled a little and nodded. "Good! Now we're gonna feed you like a baby!!" Ruby happily said and giggled grabbing the spoon and bowl full of soup. "Actually I'm gonna feed him!" Yang said happily grabbing the spoon. "We agreed I would do this!" Weiss blushed trying to reach for the spoon. Blake simply watched them bicker as she climbed onto (Y/n) happily. He blushed deeply from this only to feel her move to the side and snuggle against him. He blushed more but relaxed into it and fell asleep. The girls noticed this and pouted. "That's my bed!" Weiss pouted from this.

Ozina sighed. She sat down and turned the computer off after editing the fake video for proof. "Well, they bought it. You protected (Y/n) and are now possibly unable to return home, would you like to stay and watch over the boy?" She asked. She looked up seeing the Grimm girls that had fought Cinder. They looked at each other and nodded softly and smiled. The Next Day!
(Y/n) slowly woke up feeling Blake breath on his neck. He blushed looking at her. She smiled in her sleep nuzzling him. He smiled only to feel someone hold his cheek. He blushed and looked up seeing Yang. "Morning Cutie!" He blushed red about to say the same only to see her lean in face to face. Both there eyes locked onto each other and both faces red. Yang smirked and pushed her lips onto his. He blushed deeply feeling Yangs kiss. She kissed deeper holding his cheeks as she parted softly. He blushed deeply about to speak until a knock was heard. "Hey girls! Your dads here! And Uncle Qrow as well!" Tai happily said knocking on the door. Ozina sighed standing with them. "They might be asleep, you realize that right?" She said as Qrow sighed and stood there waiting. Yang panicked from this. "Oh okay! J-just a minute!" She blushed looking at (Y/n) as he looked back blushing at her.

To Be Continued....

(Hey guys! Finally updated! I hope you enjoyed it! I DO NOT own the characters from the RWBY franchise. I DO NOT own the reader. I DO NOT own any media on this book. I only own my Writing. Everything belongs to there respectable owners. Please leave a like and comment down below please, it really helps the book and I hope you enjoyed! I'll see ya in the next one bye!)