#24

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Penny activated her blades as the clone smirked. "The toys people make these days, such a shame, oh well toys are toys, so let's see what happens when I break you!" He lunges towards Penny kicking her hard as she slid and looked up throwing her blades at him. He smirked standing as they all pierced him. She pulled them back seeing him run towards her as his hand turned into a blade slicing at her. (Y/n) got up and saw this as Penny fought back being pushed back. She tried to think of a way to push back as she was punched hard only to get kicked to the wall. "Penny!" (Y/n) stood up as the clone laughed. "Oh this is just sad, you have feelings for a machine?" He planted his foot on Penny and smirked using his blade only to slice her arm off throwing it to the side. Penny screamed in pain as she looked over frightened at the clone. "Nothing but bolts and gears." He smirked only to turn around as (Y/n) screamed running at him holding Penny's blade as he swung the blade impaling his neck hard. The clone smirked. "Very good, that's what I wanted to see." He smirked grabbing him by the throat slowly chocking him. "This land, this world has so many secrets! I can show them to you, all you have to do, is fall." He said walking towards the edge of the stadium and grinned. "Submit!" He said as (Y/n) was gasping for air. He growled as his eyes glowed having a blue flame ignite. The clones left eye ignited in fire as he smiled. Pyrrha ran over and used her semblance pulling the clone back as (Y/n) caught himself and coughed. "Warn the others!" He gasped breathing heavily. Penny got up and ran off fast. Pyrrha ran towards the clone as it smirked. "Another challenge, let's hope your worth the wait!" He laughed running at her.

Cinder walked off seeing the White Fang in place. "Is everything ready or not!" She asked as one of the members nodded. "Good, just a little more time before everything is in order." She Smiled only to get a call from Emerald as she growled throwing her phone to the side. "How can one little error ruin the plan! Release the Grimm! Now!" Cinder said as one of the guards stepped in the way. "Their are still civilians around, innocent Faunus, they don't deserve to get caught up in this." Cinder moved him aside as he fell to the ground in pain. "Sometimes sacrifices have to be made, do it." The guards nodded and released the Grimm. A family was walking through the stands as it showed a child happily walking along with his family. A loud growl was heard as he looked over seeing a large beast as he looked in fear only to hear a howl. Penny limped a little and fell to the ground. "General Ironwood!" Her voice slightly distorted as he looked over and panicked running over as some of the soldiers ran with him. "Grimm, here, a fight is, about to take place. Innocent in danger." She looked up as the soldiers helped her. "Get her to Atlas. You'll be okay Penny. I promise." He got up and ran off fast. "Ozpin! We need to shut this down! Tell everyone to get ready we're about to be under attack!" He phoned Ozpin as he questioned what he meant but did so as all the participants were to standby as he crowds were leaving and being designated to evacuate. Pyrrha flew back into the ring. The clone smirked dragging (Y/n). "I'll admit, I look you, but I'm sure you like him more." He smirked. Emerald saw this and panicked running off fast. The other contestants walked and saw this grabbing their weapons ready. "Hey Ugly!" Ruby called out as the clone smirked looking over as she panicked. "Wait! You! (Y/n)! Twins! Evil!" She shouted confused. "Close, But no, more of a clone." He tossed (Y/n) to the side as he panted being beaten as he groaned. "This could have all been avoided, if you just fall! But no, you care for your friends, and that's only going to get them killed." All the Teams stood their ground and waited. Gun shots were heard as they turned over seeing Ironwood run over and kick the clone back as he grunted and flew back only to be punched hard from behind and smirked. (Y/n) looked up seeing Norman. "You, your back." Norman has his blade ready as the clone laughed. "Old reunions yes? Doesn't this bring back memories!" He shouted. Ironwood looked to everyone. "I need all of you on the ground! The Grimm are attacking Beacon all over! Defend the school! Defend the people! Do what you were born to do!" He shouted and aimed his guns at the clone. Everyone ran off as Yang helped (Y/n) up while Pyrrha was helped by Nora. He limped and turned back seeing the clone smirk at him as he turned away. Everyone made it down safely. As Yang helped him and Pyrrha to get treated. "I'm fine." Pyrrha said getting up as Nora nodded.
(Y/n) winced a little trying to get up as Yang stopped him. "You don't need to kill yourself just to say thank you." He stopped as he looked around him seeing all the teams nod. "Besides, if your dead then this fight between us all is only gonna be delayed." One of them said as they all agreed and ran off fast to help. Team RWBY looked over to him. "Just rest up." Ruby said. "We've got things from here." Weiss said. "I'll make sure to punch some Grimm for ya!" Yang smirked. "Don't push yourself so hard." Blake smiled softly. He looked to them feeling tears run down his face as they smiled hugging him as they ran off. He waited for them to go as he got up getting slightly patched up. He walked off fast limping slightly as he groaned and kept going only to start running. "I won't lose them, not a single one! Not unless I go first!" He groaned. Glynda held back the Grimm as she used her semblance to keep the area in tact. Qrow jumped in and landed near Glynda. "So what did I miss?" He asked as the Robotic Atlas soldiers ran in and face them. They took stance and aimed. A loud shout was heard as someone landed behind the robots only for them to get beaten and shot rapidly. Qrow waited for the smoke to clear. "You two? Got tired of life on the farm or something?" Qrow asked seeing two familiar faces. Ironwood looked to Norman as the clone growled getting up again. "You got things from here?" He asked. Norman nodded. "Yeah." He saw Ironwood leave. The clone laughed. "So are you ready to finish things off? Ready to kill me? Just like I did to your poor wife?" Norman relaxes and looked over. "You killed my wife, in my anger I thought you killed my son, but today I see that he's going to kill you. You may have his face, his voice, but your not him. Your not my son. Your just an old relic who hasn't learned to die yet." He held his blade towards him as the clone grunted and laughed running at Norman fast as He stood his ground.

Nora laughed as swung her hammer smashing the Grimm. Reese smirked shooting any stragglers. The Atlas robots started to fire at them as Coco wasn't amused and grinned aiming as she fired at them. Team NDGO kept their eyes out attacking Beowolfs from the left side. Family's were being evacuated to safe distances away from the area. Pyrrha made it to Beacon. "Pyrrha!" She looked over seeing (Y/n) run after her. She looked to the floor and smiled. "I'm sorry." He ran to her only to get hit hard. She kissed him and let him fall. "Why?" He looked to her. "What I'm about to do, is gonna change me, do you believe in destiny?" She asked as he looked up at her. "I believe in making your own path, at first all I thought that awaited me was me dying from starvation or anything else, but everyone here changed that, I want to live, I'll die when I know everyone's safe." He said getting up slowly. She smiled. She waved by and blushed leaving him as he groaned not knowing what she was about to do. Blake ran near the mess hall as stopped and turned over. "Well well, did the kitty get lost again?" A familiar voice said as Blake's eyes widened.

The clone panted heavily as he groaned walking away. Norman was on the floor dead. He blade broken in half. The clone looked back only to cough up a bit of blood. "You have my respect, it takes a lot to get me like this, but your son can help me, and I can help him." He smirked and walked slowly healing as he a loud screech was heard. The clone chuckled walking faster. "Don't wanna miss the show." He laughed looking out seeing all the Grimm as he took it all in and smiled. "Feels just like home." He grinned.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Any scene from Rwby belongs to its rightful owner rooster teeth. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)