#16

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Team RWBY arrived on the scene seeing police Officers around as Velvet sat on a bench holding herself. "Velvet!" Ruby ran over as they followed. She looked up sad and held herself. "They came out of  the blue, they just pushed me away and took him." She looked up to them. They all exchanged looks and nodded. "Come on, let's head to Beacon and look for him tomorrow, we can start super early in the morning." Ruby said as everyone agreed looking at her. They headed back to Beacon to rest up and prepare for tomorrow. The Police decided to investigate more and went out on patrol to find any shady characters. (Y/n) felt the sack over his head get pulled off. He looked up seeing the woman in front of him seeing her smile sent chills down his spine looking back. "Don't look so scared. I don't bite to hard." She said cupping his cheek and looked at him face to face. A loud crash was heard. She groaned and sighed softly. "I'll be back." She winked and walked away leaving him alone. He watched her go and tried to move. "Come on, this is ridiculous!" He moves the chair a bit trying to get out and fell over. He sighed and kept struggling.

"What in the world is going on here?!" Cinder asked walking over. Neo was eating Ice Cream as Emerald, Romanoff and Mercury were all fighting but stopped at the sight of Cinder. "Romanoff wants to sneak Grimm underground for a surprise attack!" Emerald said looking to Cinder as Romanoff pushed her away. "Emerald wants to attack Beacon and hack into their systems by attending their school" cinder sighed hearing both of them bicker as she sat down. "Just do both, as long as you don't get caught of mess this up understand?" She said. They both looked at each other and nodded a bit confused. Cinder stood up and walked away once more. She calmed down and walked back seeing the boy had fallen over as she giggled. "Trying to get free? That's kinda cute." She laughed walking over to him and crouched looking down. "So adorable, now why don't you just tell me who you are and I'll do the same." She looked at him leaning in as she grinned having her hand trace him. "Hey! Stop!" He said trying to shift away unable to get away. "Even your voice is cute." She smiled as her cheeks were pink looking at him. "Look lady I don't know who you are, but please let me go!" He was panicking as Cinder leaned in more tracing his body. A loud crash interrupted them as Cinder grit her teeth. "Are you kidding me?! Ugh! All of you watch him! I'll deal with him in the morning!" Cinder yelled stomping off to scold who ever broke or destroyed something.
(Y/n) panicked seeing this but was confused on who she said that too. "Wait who were you talking too?" He asked. The light above was a bit dim. Multiple giggled were heard as different kinds of Grimm species walked out. They transformed as he panicked. "You?! All of you are here too?!" He asked seeing the Grimm girls he last time saw from the Forrest when he was being hunted. They all grinned and smiled. "Let's get some privacy." One of them said closing the door. They all looked at him blushing and smiling. "Don't forget cutie, your marked by us, so we'll always be watching." One of them said. The light in the room was shut off unable to see in the dark.

Neo was grabbing her bag and looked over hearing something as she blinked and shrugged. She skipped away happily and left.

Morning time...
The sun slowly rose as the moon fell.
(Y/n) blushed red as his shirt was a bit ripped. He was untied but too tired to get up. The Grimm girls happily rested holding him close. He tried staying awake but fell asleep resting once more. Ruby held a pillow close as she nuzzled into it. "...(Y/n)." she rested holding the pillow tighter as Yang slowly woke up and yawned. "Ruby, get up, we have to go find him." She said as Weiss and Blake slowly woke up. Ruby rubbed her eyes and looked to the pillow pouting a bit. "I'm up!" She said jumping out of bed and began to change. As they soon finished they opened the door to see Velvet ready to go with them. "Velvet, your up Early." Blake said as she nodded and looked to them. "I wanna look for (Y/n) too, please let me go with you!" She asked looking to them as the four nodded and smiled happily. They headed into town seeing everyone go about their daily lives. "Okay we can't track him by his scroll, cause he doesn't have one and their aren't any cameras around to see who it was. Velvet what did they look like? The ones that took (Y/n)." Ruby asked a bit worried on finding the missing boy. Velvet thought for a moment. "One of them had a hat and a cane, the other had pink and brown hair I think." She said looking to them. All of them split up talking to people around the area asking if they knew anything or seen anyone that fit the description.

Cinder woke up walking to the a room and opened the door. "Wow, you girls did a number on him, I'll take it from here." She said. The Grimm girls grumbled a bit but reverted back into their Grimm state and headed out following orders. Cinder smirked and woke him up. "You must have had a great night, (Y/n)." She smiled rubbing his cheek. He moved away a little. "I don't think so, I don't know you or what your up to but I have a bad feeling of what you can do." He said looking to her. She glared a bit and pushed him down with one hand. "Don't be feisty, that's my job." She leaned in and smirked kissing him hard and deeply as he blushed bright red looking back at her unable to move away.

To Be Continued....

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)