#10

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun was out and bright as ever. Nora ran fast and slammed her hammer down as Neon dogged her and simply smirked. Cole ran in giving Neon back up as Nora's team jumped out backing her up. Team NDGO was currently facing off against Team SSSN as they fought with no mercy, each team fighting and pinned against one another as they fight and show off there skills and represent their kingdoms. Raven ran off fast as she left the Forrest, she traveled around passing a small town in vale as she soon arrived to a clearing. She looked around and soon saw an old house that could easily topple and be destroyed in an instant. The field around it showed great health especially with the crops, she walked over and smiled taking her mask off as she held it. She heard talking and entered the home quietly as she placed her helmet on the dinner table, Raven saw the fridge and poured herself a glass of water as she sat and relaxed hearing them talk. "He was to post to show up yesterday, if he doesn't then something bad is gonna happen." A male voice spoke as the other voice belonged to a woman. "I know, but, even so, he'll be okay, we did what we could and he's safe. I'm sure of it." The woman said. The male sighed and walked to the kitchen looking out the window and sighed. The woman followed as she turned only to gasp and back away as the male looked over holding his wife behind him. "Raven, what are you doing here?" He asked having said her name with venom. She giggled. "I'm here for the boy, it's time for him to come with me. Please go fetch him for me." Raven smiled. Neither of them moved as Raven looked at them. "I see, so he ran off, or was he picked up by someone else?" She asked. They both stayed quiet. Raven stood up having a hand on her weapon as she looked at them. "I don't wanna make a mess, so tell me, where is the boy?" She asked about to draw her blade as the woman pulled out a whip grabbing her hand and shocked her as the male forward and jumped landing on his hands kicking Raven hard with full force out of there home as she regained her stance and looked at them putting her helmet on as she drew her blade. Both of them walked out of there home having there weapons and a roll of dust on them to step up there game.

"You know this isn't necessary, I can manage to get there on my own." Qrow said as he took a drink from his liquor as Tai had gotten some things. "No way, Ill take you to Beacon myself, besides, I wanna see my daughters." He smiled as Qrow sighed and gave up. He had his left side of his upper body patched up from the fight he had a few days ago. Tai smiled ready to go as Qrow got up slowly and walked with him. They later arrived at a station as Tai was taking forever in a store as Qrow drank outside of it not allowed to enter because of his alcohol beverage. He groaned waiting as Tai walked out with some bags and his luggage. "Sorry, I had to get some gifts for Ruby and Yang." He smiled as Qrow walked off as Tai struggled and followed him. They soon boarded there flight as they sat down. It soon took off as Tai grabbed a small snack and struggled a bit trying to open a bag of peanuts as Qrow slowly turned to him being annoyed as he sighed looking down knowing it would be a long ride.

Ruby panted as she leaned against a tree tired and clenched her weapon. She had gotten a bit separated from her team and looked around. She panted and slouched tired resting her head. Meanwhile (Y/n) was beet red and laying on the floor as the Grimm girls smiled happily blushing seeing his ripped clothes. "It was fun, we'll let you rest, for a while." They smirked and left fast. He panted a bit. They had marked him as there mate. He stood up tired and walked off slowly. He held himself and fell. Ruby looked around and soon saw him and smiled running to him happily. He heard footsteps and looked up seeing the one and only Cardella

Raven fell back and clenched her blade. She ran off fast from the couple that stood before her as they held there weapons watching her leave. "She'll never learn will she?" The woman asked as her husband sighed and shook his head. "No she will not. But for now I'll get this place cleaned up. Go inside and rest up." He gestured to his wife as she refused and helped him repair the damaged to there home as well. Salem watched the fights between every hunter in the forest as she saw there negative energy being absorbed by something sinister. She stood up having a vile of dark ooze and looked at the machine containing the weapon she held. She poured it in as the monster inside screamed absorbing it as it grew stronger. "I need....more..energy." It begged and clawed at Salem from the glass as she smiled looking at this. "And you will have it soon enough." She walked off as she left the monster alone. It looked around from its cage seeing the many fights as it paid attention watching, learning, and waiting, for his moment to be set free.

To Be Continued...

(HEY guys!! Wanted to say I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I do not own the characters or the picture and the reader belongs to there selves, also 900!!! We hit 900!!! We can hit more I know it! But to celebrate I wanna make a short story of me being shipped with an anime character or cartoon character that drops in to my life from another world. I hope you guys would read it I kinda like the idea and I'll have a list of the girls that should be in my life. I can only have one so please comment which girl I should be shipped with. I'm gonna have multiple smiled selections and I can only have one in total so please vote. And thank you all so much you have no idea what this means the fact you guys still read my stories brings a smile on my face. Thank you and I'll have the list in the next chapter)