Chapter 18- Meeting Uncle Joe

*Later In The Afternoon*

(Luna's POV)

It's around 4pm at this moment in time; all of the Rammstein crew were occupied setting up for tonight's gig; each member were either busy with soundcheck or having some downtime before the show. 

I have finally forgiven my Dad and we have had a detailed discussion and schedule about my medication and how best to continue it without any arguments and truth to be told, we finally agreed about how to take it. 

I apologised to my Dad and told him I regret starting the argument and thanks to Till's wisdom, I came to my senses and realised how much I really need my Dad since he's the only existing parent in my life right now. 

So mostly everyone was busy; Ollie and Flake went on their lengthy walks, Schneider was with Maisie, I wasn't sure what Paul was doing but I haven't seen him in a while, Till was in his dressing room and I was in my Dad's dressing room, bored out of my head whilst he was busy writing music. 

"Dad I'm bored" I sighed as I stretched out on the couch that was in my Dad's dressing room "I know you're bored; you've said it about 100 times in the last hour" Dad responded whilst maintaining eye contact to his laptop.

"I thought touring was suppose to be nonstop fun" I asked as I sat up to look at my Dad "not necessarily; touring is actually a very strict environment which requires a certain amount of maturity and discipline" Dad explained as he strummed his guitar "but there's still nothing to do and I'm so bored" I sighed as I laid down upon the couch once again.

"I have an idea" Dad suddenly turned round "I'm listening" I looked at my Dad "how would you like to meet your uncle Joe" Dad asked as he placed his guitar down upon its stand "do I need another uncle plus this one sounds like a creep" I started to question my Dad "uncle Joe isn't a creep however he is a lot of fun" Dad smiled at me.

"I get the feeling you're trying to get rid of me for some peace and quiet but what the hell, who's uncle Joe" I asked with curiosity "follow me" Dad smiled and walked over to his dressing room door. 

I got up from the couch and followed my Dad out of his dressing and started walking through the backstage area; I never realised how gigantic Rammstein's sets were, there was so much stuff everywhere and wherever I looked, it was just piles of Rammstein's stage props and clothing and anything you could think of. 

I continued to follow my Dad before we finally arrived at the actual stage area and there I saw a very tall skinny man digging around in a flight case, pulling out various cables and instrument parts.

"Hey Joe" my Dad smiled "hey man, you ok" Joe asked "I'm good, meet your new niece Luna, Luna meet your fun uncle Joe Letz" Dad introduced us "hey nice to meet you" Joe smiled widely at me and held out a fist bump; I fist bumped and smiled as I already knew Joe looked like fun. 

"Anyway I'm a bit busy and I thought you two could get to know each other" Dad smiled "it sounds like I'm on babysitting duty but you look like fun" Joe smiled at me "awesome well I will see you later and Luna" Dad's strict voice came through.

"You stay with Joe at all times; its too dangerous to be wandering round on your own" Dad looked at me serious "ok Dad I'm not kid; I'll be joined at the hip with Joe" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious; don't leave Joe's side...oh have you got your lanyard on" Dad asked "yes its here" I held it up to my Dad now wanting him to disappear and leave me alone "keep it with you and stay with Joe at all times" Dad continued to be strict.

"Yes ok Dad; can you go so I can have some fun" I rolled my eyes looking at Joe who just wanted to burst out laughing "be safe; l love you baby" Dad kissed my head and soon disappeared.

"So how do you know my Dad and Rammstein" I asked "I've known them for a long time; I've worked with your Dad on the band Emigrate and even Till's band Lindemann" Joe smiled as he continued to pull out various music equipment from the flight case in front of him.

"That's awesome so why do you tour with Rammstein" I asked "there's a few things I do with them whilst on tour but I'm mostly the party organiser for their afterparties" Joe smiled as he walked over to Schneider's drum set.

"Does that mean I get to go to the afterparties" I asked with curiosity "depends what your Dad says; as much as I'm the fun uncle, it boils down to what your Dad says" Joe smiled as he pulled out a load of Schneider's drumsticks and placed them in a little holder that was attached to his hi-hat cymbal.

"Will Schneider go through all those drumsticks in one night" I asked as he sat upon his drum stool "no but its always handy and safe to have a load of drumsticks ready for when you accidentally drop one during mid session" Joe explained as he was inspecting the drum set. 

"What you doing exactly" I asked "I'm kinda Schneider's drum technician, its one of my jobs on Rammstein's tours" he smiled continuing to inspect it "cool...sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I'm just curious" I explained shyly "don't worry; you're learning about new things" he smiled sweet at me.

"You're very tall by the way; how tall are you" I asked "6'5 feet, Ollie is still the tallest" he smiled standing up "I look so small compared to most people here" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Being small has its benefits like if you were going to get murdered in your own house, you could easily fit under the bed or in a really big wardrobe" Joe said as he walked back to the original flight case he was at.

"Why would you say something like that" I asked as I started laughing walking over to him "I'm just saying its one benefit of being small" he laughed giving me eye contact "I feel like you once knew someone who got murdered in their own house and that's why you've said it to me" I continued to giggle "not personally but as I've said; its a benefit for being small" he smiled sweet at me.

"Hey wanna help me set out Rammstein's instruments and stuff" he asked "absolutely; I just hope its not child labour, I don't work for free" I giggled "I'm not paying you, instead you get to see Rammstein and Aesthetic Perfection LIVE and get to hang out with us afterwards" he smiled at his offer.

"I actually don't know Aesthetic Perfection" I sighed shamefully "you'll love us later on; I'll explain who we are" he smiled before he handed me a microphone and stand "is this Till's mic" I asked holding it gently "no its Ollie's" he smiled at me sarcastically I rolled my eyes and started helping Joe with all the music equipment. 

I internally giggled to myself knowing Joe really is the fun uncle and I'm already getting along so well with him, I'm happy Dad left me alone with him. 

I started to help Joe with everything and started to smile knowing I get to see Rammstein live once again.

A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated this in 4 years but I didn't know where the story was going and I still don't but I had an idea for this chapter. I will try as much as possible to update but I don't want to upload shit chapters and rather take my time with them. Also it was awesome to see Aesthetic Perfection at Till's gig in December and Till and his band were super awesome.