Chapter 13- Paul's Dirty Deed/What's Wrong Daddy

(Luna's POV)

It was the following day and I've been busy...well I say busy, I've actually just been writing Rammstein smut and I know I promised dad I would stop but I can't. 

Anyway tonight, my dad and I were meeting up with Schneider and Maisie so they could tell us the great news. 

I already knew about it of course but it was so cute and I can see the love Schneider gives Maisie, I love him. 

I had just taken a shower and I headed into my dad's room to get ready. 

My dad was already dressed and I think he's discovered that I like to take long showers, they relax me. 

I got dressed into my black skinnies, one of my Richard Kruspe shirts Maisie got me a couple of years ago. 

It is by far one of my all time favourite shirts. 

I put on my 'Iron Maiden' hoodie and proceeded to do my hair. 

I'm very surprised my dad hasn't said a word about my pink hair, I mean come on; its pink. 

I teased my hair and allowed myself to put some hairspray on, which actually made it look better. 

I was soon ready after I caressed my face with makeup and walked downstairs to see dad on the couch. 

"Wow, are you finally ready" dad laughed "shut up dad, I heard from Landers that you take longer than everyone in your backstage room" I smirked.

"Now, that is a lie" he defended himself "sure, come on, we best be off" I smiled walking out to dad's car, I heard him growl at me but I just giggled at his cute attempt. 

Dad locked the house and he got in the driver's seat of the car and started it up. 

"You do realise Paul lied to you, he takes longer than me" dad said backing out of the drive. 

"According to Landers, you spend the most time getting ready" I said "well, I like to take pride in how I look onstage, is that a big deal" dad asked eying me.

"No, of course not but you complain that I take a while" I said "not always baby but I'm happy that you're taking pride in your appearance just like your dad" he smiled. 

I smiled at my dad and rested my eyes for the rest of the journey.

*Skipping Car Ride* 

We finally got to the restaurant and we got out of the car, seeing Till arriving.

"Uncle Tillie" I smiled and hugged him tight "argh, oh hey Luna" Till smiled down at me "hi my silly Tillie" I smiled up at him.

"Jeez, will you stop calling me Tillie, its Till you know" he rolled his eyes "oh stop being such a grump and give me a hug" dad laughed Till rolled his eyes and hugged my dad.

"So why must I still be called Tillie" Till asked wrapping an arm around my shoulder "because dad said you can have the label of uncle Tillie" I smiled. 

Till looked at my dad, giving him an annoying look; I laughed at them both and we all saw Maisie, Schneider and Oliver.

"Maisie" I smiled "Flame" she smiled and we both embraced each other in a hug "long time no see" she smiled "I know, same to you" I smiled she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Luna" Schneider smiled and hugged me tight "hey Schneider buddy" I smiled and then turned to Oliver. 

When I hugged Ollie, I had only just realised how tall he actually was compared to me.