Chapter 30- Episode/You Could Hear Me?

*The Same Night*

TW/Involves A Form Of Self-Harm

(Luna's POV)

*Sleep Paralysis Episode*

"Luna, Luna" I heard a dark deep voice "hey over here" I heard that same voice again only this time my eyes have forced themselves open and in the corner of my new room I saw some sort of black beast with massive horns and dark yellow eyes that were really glowing in the darkness.

"Hello Luna; would you like to meet my friends" the demon snarled at me as he walked towards me "no please just leave me alone" I tried to scream for someone but as always you don't have a voice during a sleep paralysis episode, you have to survive on your own until your episode is over.

"Don't worry your pretty head; my friends are nice" the beast snarled at me before he stroked my hair in order to intimidate me "no don't harm me" I begged before I started seeing several of the same beast emerge from within the corners of my room.

They all gathered around my bed as my anxiety increased rapidly through my system and despite my entire body psychically paralysed right now; I could feel my heart thrusting through my ribcage.

At this moment in time; I just wanted to scream my entire lungs out in hopes someone would hear or at the very least try to wake myself up and release myself from this horrifying episode.

"Get your razors out" I heard the beast order and saw him snarling at his friends and I soon saw several razors appearing.

"You know what you have to do; cut her up deep enough so she'll endure blood loss" the beast grinned evilly before he suddenly pulled the sheets off me "NO FUCK PLEASE NO" I internally screamed within myself to try and wake myself up.

"Go and have fun with this pretty one" the beast grinned at me before he stepped back and I suddenly felt razors slitting across my arms.

"ARGH IT HURTS" I tried screaming but all I felt was numbness and the continuous slits upon my arms before they eventually turned towards my stomach and thighs "PLEASE STOP" I once again screamed internally as the slits of the razors became increasing painfully and I found my entire body covered with my own blood and I knew I was enduring blood loss just like the beast intended.

"Do the final slit" I heard the beast and within that instant; I felt my throat slit and death upon me as if I've just gone and died.

"Well done; see that wasn't so bad was it" the beast snarled once again as he walked towards me.

"Luna, Luna" I heard a male voice but I couldn't work out whose voice it was.

By now I was seeing all the beasts disappearing into the walls but I could still hear that male voice.

"Luna, babygirl wake up" I suddenly heard Till; coaxing me to wake up "Luna follow my voice" I heard Till once again.

"FUCK" I screamed rapidly sitting up, realising my body was no longer under paralysation "hey babygirl" I heard Till's soft voice; I turned around to face him as I felt tears descending.

"Till" I sobbed before he pulled me into his arms and tightened his grip upon me in order to comfort me "it's ok babygirl; you're safe now" Till softy spoke as he stroked patterns upon my back.

"What happened" I asked as I pulled away to look at Till "you were having an episode; can you remember what happened" Till asked as I begin to piece together what I had endured and I suddenly remembered what happened.

"Till the slits on my body they did" I rapidly pulled my clothes up in search for all the open wounds upon my body but I couldn't see anything "what slits baby, calm and pace yourself" Till grabbed my hands in order to keep me calm.