Chapter 4- The Truth About Richard

*After The Show*

(Luna's POV)

The show had ended with Sonne and the guys all bowing and waving to us and Richard smiling at me.

"Holy shit, that was so fucking awesome" Maisie smiled "I know, it was so fucking amazing, oh I love you" I smiled and hugged Maisie.

"I love you too Luna" she hugged me tighter like she wanted to choke me, in a good way of course. 

We both started walking out of the venue when I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder.

"Excuse me miss" a deep voice said I turned around and saw a security guard.

"Hi, can we help you" I asked "yes, are you Luna Rose" he asked "yes I am, why" I asked, a little scared.

"Because someone wants to see you backstage" he smiled "okay, can Maisie come too" I asked "of course" he smiled and started walking towards the safety barrier. 

He helped us on the stage and he lead us towards backstage and we saw all of Rammstein's instruments and equipment they use on stage. 

We were both escorted to a small dressing room and the security guard told us to wait on the couch.

"I wonder what's going on" I asked Maisie, still a little scared "I don't know, I think someone wants to speak to you" Maisie said. 

We waited a little bit in the dressing room, bored and a little scared when suddenly, Paul Landers came into the dressing room out of nowhere. 

Maisie choked on her breath a little at the sight of him as Paul is her favourite member of the band.

"Hi, are you Maisie" Paul asked "erm, yes I am" Maisie smiled "well me and the guys are having an after party next door and we was wondering if you would like to join us" Paul asked.

"Sure...erm" Maisie looked at me "what about Luna, can she come" Maisie asked.

"Of course, later on, someone wants to speak to her first, you'll see her again don't worry" Paul smiled warmly. 

Maisie looked at me worried but I knew I could trust Paul to take care of her.

"Maisie go with Paul, don't worry, you'll be okay" I smiled squeezing her hands, Maisie smiled at me and kissed my cheek before she went off with Paul to the after party. 

Meanwhile I remained on the couch, questions started running through my head and I didn't know who wanted to speak to me nor what was going to happen. 

Soon out of nowhere, Richard Z Kruspe walked into the room and looked directly at me.

"Hi, are you Luna" he asked "yes I am" I replied, very nervously.

"Hey, don't be nervous; I won't bite" he chuckled I cracked a smile and rolled my eyes.

"May I" he asked wanting to sit down next to me "go ahead" I confirmed "thanks, well this is my dressing room, I suppose" he smiled.

"Is it, I didn't realise" I giggled Richard cracked a smile at me and I suddenly got shy.

"Anyway, one of the security guards said you wanted to talk to me" I said.

"Oh yeah, erm I know this is strange but I have a couple of questions to ask you and a photo to show you" he said. 

"Ok...ay" I said "I know, it should make more sense soon" he said and walked over to his bag and started digging through it.

"Ah, here it is" Richard smiled and walked back to the couch, sitting next to me. 

"Okay, I'm gonna be straight with you, so is your name Luna Rose" he asked "correct" I answered.

"And are you aged 16" he asked "yes" I said "and were you born in Berlin" he asked "yes, how do you know all this" I asked slightly scared.

"This photo might explain" he handed me a small photo and it was a picture of Richard and...me in his arms.

"Richard, what's going on" I asked "erm...Luna I think I may have found you" he said "huh" I made a confused face.

"Luna, do you remember what happened to your dad" he asked "all I remember is that he disappeared when I was two" I said.

"Luna Rose; this is gonna sound crazy but I'm your...dad" Richard said my jaw dropped.

"So... you're my daddy that disappeared" I asked "I am and your full name is actually Luna Rose Kruspe, look" he handed me a birth certificate and it was mine. 

Oh my god, Richard Z Kruspe is my dad, I've never seen my birth certificate, if I'm honest; my mom kept it hidden well from me so I was never allowed to access it.

"I suppose this will explain why you kept smiling and walking towards me whilst you was on stage" I giggled.

"Yeah, it does; sorry if I freaked you out a little" he said "no, you didn't freak me out, I liked it" I smiled.

Richard smiled warmly at me and I could see the love he has for me but also the love he's lost along the way in his eyes.

"Luna, might be too early but can your daddy have a hug" he asked "its never too early dad" I smiled and went into my dad's arms. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly like he was never going to let go of me again. 

As much as I wanted to ask my dad why he disappeared, it would be a bad timing to so I'm gonna leave it for a bit.

"Come on Luna, let's go and party" he smiled as we pulled away I smiled and we both left his dressing room. 

I followed my dad into another room which was a lot bigger than his dressing room and there I saw the rest of Rammstein partying and drinking and Maisie who was perfectly comfortable with Paul. 

I knew I could trust Paul, somehow I knew in my heart that he would take care of her and he has. 

Richard whispered in my ear to not tell the guys or Maisie about us being daddy and daughter yet, we had to wait.

"Hey guys" the guys all said in unison and Maisie smiled at me.

"Here you go Luna, I saw you with a Jack and Coke" Schneider handed me a drink I thanked him and went over to where Richard was.

He smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my waist and tightened it. 

I knew somehow Richard Z Kruspe was my dad, I just knew in my heart and I know that I am not letting him go and he certainly isn't letting me go. 

Both Maisie and I started drinking with the guys and my dad getting to know me a little in a secretive way, only he knew how and I gotta say; it has been the best night of my life. 

A/N I loved writing this chapter and I have better chapters coming up so keep reading.