Chapter 21- Perverts/Dark Secrets Revealed

*Later In The Day*

(Luna's POV)

Its later in the day and I've never been more excited at the thought of owning a small spider as pet; so much so that I've been endlessly telling my Dad all the positive reasons why owning a pet spider is amazing and how he really should consider it. 

As much as I was excited about the thought of owning a pet spider; I knew my anxiety was on the rise due to my Dad and his anxiousness. 

At one point earlier on today; I even saw my Dad crying a little in his dressing room but I didn't dare question or confront him because I felt like I needed to give him some space and I don't know what is causing his anxiety and stress but I really hope my Dad will talk to me soon.

Its around 4pm; everyone has done soundcheck and me and Till decided to go out and spend some down time together so currently I am stood in a random shop browsing random things whilst Till was looking at poem books. 

"How did you get into writing poems" I asked Till as I picked up a random book "I don't know baby; I just love writing about all different types of subjects" Till smiled before something caught his eye "stay here a minute babygirl; I'll be back in a minute" Till kissed my head before he ran away somewhere. 

I continued looking at random books before my mind wondered to my Dad again and what is causing him to be so anxious like I really can't figure out what is wrong. 

"Hey there pretty lady" I suddenly heard a man behind me; I glanced where the voice came from and saw man who looks like he has been run over several times by a car.

"Hi" I nervously spoke as to not seem rude and continued to look at the book in my hand, pretending to be interested in it "hey do you want to have some fun, I can take you to a fun party" the man offered "excuse me; you do realise I'm 16" I spoke trying to hide my anxiety; fuck Till please come back.

"16 is an ok age; this party lets 16 years in" he stepped forward towards me, bearing over me "no thanks I don't like parties" I tensed up starting to feel really uncomfortable "don't worry babygirl; I'll look after you" I suddenly felt a hand upon my ass which caused me to turn around to face him realising he was fucked off his head on drugs.

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ME YOU PRICK" I screamed before backing away "hey I just want to have fun" he smiled as he stepped towards me "NO GET AWAY" I screamed as I continued to back away.

"HEY YOU LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE" I suddenly heard Till screaming his head off and soon saw him running towards me at full speed. 

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" Till screamed before he wrapped his hands around his neck, squeezing tight "I don't know who you are but my niece doesn't need 30 year old perverts harassing her" Till grunted angrily as he tightened his grip.

"I was...just being...friendly" the guy choked "I'll give you fucking friendly; if I ever see you again, I will burn you alive and rape your soul" Till's anger rose through his system in order to protect me "fuck off out of my sight you perverted bastard" Till shook his neck aggressively before the guy quickly ran to escape Till. 

"Are you alright babygirl" Till spoke softy looking at me "Till...I" I suddenly started to cry unaware how frightened I actually was "its ok babygirl; I'm here" I felt Till's arms wrap around me tight "I was...so frightened" I sobbed a little as Till held me tight within his arms.

"I'm so sorry babygirl; I won't ever leave you like that again" Till continued to apologise as he squeezed me at his tightest.

"Are you alright babygirl" Till asked softly as he pulled away to look at me; I stared at Till before I sighed heavily "I'm ok Till; just a little shook up" I admitted softly "come on, lets go and get some coffees" Till smiled softly at me before he pulled me back into his arms for a hug.