Chapter 28- Traveling With Uncle Till

*2 Days Later*

(Luna's POV)

It's 2 days later and the court have approved that I can move with my uncle Till out of the country until Dad can obtain full custody which at this point right now, its the only thing I want in the world. 

Till still hasn't stated where we are going but he said that I am going to love it and that I will gain full access into his first solo record which I'm incredibly excited for. 

I am still very much scarred and despite the court agreeing that I can move with Till; there are some conditions that all three of us must agree to in order for my Dad to obtain custody. 

I am going to be homeschooled whilst away with Till since I have missed a good few months of school and slowly transition into mainstream school once again so when I hopefully return to Berlin, I will be able to go to school without trouble. 

I am also going to be doing therapy once a week because both my Dad and Till think it's a good idea to talk to someone about what I had endured within that month and not bury it. 

The final condition is that I am allowed one video call for an hour per week with my Dad to catch up with him and the court proceedings because aside from the video call, I am not allowed any other form of contact with him until he's obtained full custody. 

It's currently 4am and I have just about packed up everything that I will need for the next how many months it will take until full custody is granted to my Dad. 

This will be the last time I'll be in this house until custody is granted so if I forget anything, I will either have to survive without it or get my Dad to send it in the post to wherever we are going which again Till hasn't told me. 

"Well I think that's everything" I zipped up my suitcase and walked over to my bed and packed my spider teddy into my rucksack and then zipped it up. 

"Luna baby" I heard Dad knock upon my bedroom door "come in" I confirmed before seeing Dad walk in with a brew in his hand "here's a dose of caffeine for you" Dad smiled handing me the cup "thanks Dad" I smiled as I started to sip it.

"Are you alright" Dad asked a little serious "yeah just a little nervous and I'm gonna miss you" I sighed a little "I know baby but it is what it is and we just have to accept that this is reality" Dad smiled a little at me.

"I'm gonna miss you too babygirl" Dad kissed my forehead "when do you think you'll obtain custody" I asked finishing my brew and placing it upon my bedside drawer.

"I can't say for certain Luna; could be a few months or an entire year, it just depends on court dates and stuff" Dad explained before he opened his arms out to me I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around his waist as he cuddled me tight.

"I love you Luna" I felt Dad's lips to my head "I love you too Dad" I smiled before looking up into his eyes smiling.

"And once I obtain custody, you know what the first thing I'm gonna buy you" Dad said "what" I asked curious "I'm gonna buy you all the spiders in the world" Dad smiled "oh my god, that's so cool; thanks Daddy" I smiled squeezing him tight before suddenly hearing a knock downstairs. 

"Uncle Tillie is here" Dad stated as we pulled away; Dad grabbed my rucksack and my suitcase before I took one last look at my room before walking out, going downstairs to see Till stood at the front door.

"Hey kiddo, you ready to go" Till smiled at me "absolutely but where are we going" I asked once again even though I knew he wasn't going to tell me "you'll just have to wait and see" Till winked at me before he grabbed my stuff and walked out to his car.

"Are you warm enough baby" Dad asked looking at me "I'm fine" I smiled a little at him "have you got everything" Dad asked "yes I ticked everything off on my list" I sighed as I felt tears prickling my eyes.

"Dad...I don't want to go" I started to sob a little "oh baby come here" Dad pulled me into his arms "I know this is hard but I promise you now; I will obtain full custody, just please be on your best behaviour and do what the court has ordered" Dad smiled before pressing his lips to my forehead.

"I promise Dad; I love you" I wiped my tears away "I love you too babygirl" Dad cuddled me tight within his arms once again.

"Also promise me that you will stay by Till's side at all times; do not go wandering off on your own" Dad strictly spoke "I promise Dad; I definitely don't want to be kidnapped again" I smiled soft before seeing Till walking towards us.

"Are we ready Luna" Till asked "yeah uncle Tillie" I smiled before running to Till's car. 

Till followed me and we both got in his car and waved our goodbyes to my Dad who I won't see for either a few months or an entire year. 

"So where are we going" I asked as Till drove down to the airport "you can continue to ask me endlessly but I'm not saying a word" Till smirked at me "you're such an ass" I laughed rolling my eyes. 

What I have learned about Till is if you want a certain answer out of him but he doesn't want to reveal it to you then you might as well give up because he's stubborn like that. 

We soon arrived at the airport and we went through security and all the normal airport procedures before eventually being called to our gate. 

I still don't know where we are going and Till has remained it as a secret so I have given up in asking him and will just have to wait until we actually land in whatever country we land in. 

"Are you all strapped in and ready to go" Till asked as he tightened his belt "absolutely; do you want to play a game of draughts on my phone" I asked "absolutely not; I'm not getting my ass kicked by a 16 year old again" Till rolled his eyes as he grabbed the newspaper he brought and started reading it. 

I'm pretty sure Till will give in and we will play draughts again since I know he has missed playing it just as much as I have but I can't help wonder if playing it will trigger any bad memories of what happened. 

The plane soon took off and I found myself falling asleep with Till's arms wrapped around me tightly, allowing me to know that I am safe with him.