Chapter 12- Daddies On Tour/He Loves You

*Few Hours Later*

(Luna's POV)

I woke up from my nap about an hour ago which to my surprise, I felt well rested. 

I was in my dad's room, watching Anime whilst writing some Rammstein smut because why not. 

I was about to move when I felt my phone vibrate against my stomach, it made me giggle and I picked it up seeing a text from Kai; I opened it and it read.

"FLAME, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING BUT MARILYN MANSON ARE GOING ON TOUR IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS TIME" I laughed at how Kai had to type that in capitals but I was excited. 

Marilyn Manson are mine and Kai's all time favourite rock band and we love them. 

I just wanted to tell my dad the good news and hopefully he will let me see them. 

I got off the bed and ran downstairs, trying not to fall.

"DAD, DAD, GUESS WHAT" I shouted running into the kitchen "what baby, tell me" dad laughed "my daddies are going on tour and I really want to see them" I smiled excitedly.

"Okay firstly, they must be a band and secondly I thought I was your dad" dad frowned.

"Dad, you have to understand that I have about 100 different dads, anyway Marilyn Manson are going on tour in a couple of months and I really want to see them, please" I begged hugging his waist.

"Marilyn Manson, I'm not sure baby, Manson is a bit of a nutcase" dad said "daddy, how could you say that about my other dad" I gave him a stern look but realised what I had just said.

"Oh so Marilyn Manson is one of your other dads" dad smirked "yes, anyway please can I go and see them" I begged. 

Dad did his best not to give in but I could see in his eyes that he was going to. 

"Alright, I'll let you go but who would you go with" dad asked "Kai, he offered for me to go, please" I begged again.

"Okay baby, you can go with Kai" dad smiled "oh thank you daddy, I love you" I kissed my dad's cheek repeatedly.

"You're welcome baby" dad smiled and kissed my head. 

I was about to ask my dad what was for dinner when I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Oh that will be Schneider" dad smiled I smiled and ran to the door.

"SCHNEIDER BUDDY" I smiled answering the door "hey kiddo, how you doing" Schneider hugged me tight.

"I'm doing fine, come on" I smiled and walked into the living room with him following. 

I noticed Schneider was acting a little odd as he didn't sit down when I offered him.

"Doom, you okay" I asked "I'm fine, just standing" Schneider laughed nervous. 

I studied Schneider and his body language when I realised someone was stood behind him. 

"Luna don't" Schneider tried to prevent me from seeing who he was hiding.

"Maisie" I said in shock "Hi Flame" she smiled. 

I was so excited, I hadn't seen her since the night of the gig "oh Maisie" I smiled and embraced her in the familiar hugs we always give each other.

"Oh, I've missed you so much Flame" Maisie smiled and I could feel the smile pressing against my skin.

"Hehe, I've missed you too Maisie" I smiled as we pulled away.

"So, how is life with Mr Z Kruspe" Maisie asked "oh its going great, how's life with Mr D Schneider" I asked.