Chapter 25- Losing sanity/Have I Been Found?

*One Month Later*

(Luna's POV)

I've been counting the days and I know it's been about a month since I have been kidnapped by my own mother and I've been paying one hell of a price for it. 

I've been starved to death and given very little food; I have been beaten and bruised if I haven't obeyed my mother's orders which at times I haven't because I tell myself everyday to stand up to the woman who gave birth to me. 

At this point I can psychically feel my body's exhaustion not just because of the starvation I'm forced to endure but also my mother's tortuous methods in order to make me a good girl. 

Despite living through a waking nightmare everyday; my sleep paralysis has intensified by 10x because I haven't been taking my medication and I currently don't have any to take. 

So I'm enduring through a waking nightmare when I'm awake and each time I close my eyes, I experience a sleep paralysis episode which have become so horrifying and frightening and each day; my episode are becoming increasingly worse and I'm not coping well with them. 

I keep telling myself that my episodes are not real and what is actually real and my reality at this moment in time is my mother's wrath to control and tortue me. 

I've tried my best to contact someone through my phone but no matter where I go in this tiny basement, I can't get any signal and I am starting to lose hope in my Dad finding me. 

I'm slowly losing my grasp on what is reality and each day that goes by is another day of starvation and losing my insanity. 

In fact I've lost so much weight that I can psychically see my ribs, collar bones and I've become increasingly pale like I have never been this malnourished before in my life. 

Today was another day of being beaten and starved whilst pretending to watch the world go by and I was thankful I did have my phone to tell the time and day however unfortunately my phone died 2 weeks ago so I have absolutely no idea what time it is or what day it is anymore and this is how I am losing my grip on reality and it seems like I am never going to be found. 

My body at this point is screaming at me in pain because it needs medical attention and feeding, I need feeding but my mother gives me so little food; even on the days when I'm on my best behaviour for her. 

But it's not intentional; I'm only on my best behaviour because my body cannot psychically cope with another day of being beaten and bruised because I'm just so exhausted and just fighting exhaustion at this point. 

So it's just easier at the moment to be good and obey what my mother orders in hopes that I can escape being beaten. 

The first day when she punched me...I didn't realise she punched me in the eye and now it displays a shocking amount of black and purple in and around my eye and its still so incredibly painful. 

"You going to make a move Till" I asked as I played my makeshift chess out of toilet tissue, pretending I was playing with Till; god I miss my uncle Tillie and my Dad and I know deep within me, they haven't given up, they are trying to find me. 

"Still not made a move yet; are you scared I'm gonna beat your ass again" I pretended to laugh and smile as if he was actually there before I was halted back to reality. 

"I miss you uncle Tillie" I felt tears descend upon my cheeks as I started to sob at the thought I may never see my Rammstein family ever again. 

I wrapped myself within my blanket I was given and laid down upon my side as I felt my heart break once again, unknown if I was ever going to escape. 

"Dad...I miss you, don't give up hope" I wiped the tears that were upon my neck before I suddenly felt a wired fabric. 

Confused on what I was feeling; I untangled myself from the blanket and followed where the unknown fabric was realising what I had actually felt. 

It was the old person device Dad gave me in case I was ever in danger and I needed to send my location so my Dad can track me. 

"Oh my god; please work please work" I pulled it off me and started messing with it; I saw the screen light up, giving me the option to send an alert to all emergency services or just to my Dad. 

He set those settings up in case I didn't actually need any emergency services in some situations. 

"Please find me, please find me" I pressed the emergency services button repeatedly; I couldn't remember if that button also sent an alert to my Dad's phone so I pressed the other button repeated as I need all the hope in the world now in hopes I may finally be rescued and back within the safety of my Dad. 

"Come on Dad; I'm here, I'm alive" I continued to look at the device realising my Dad was actually a genius. 

Now all I had to do was wait and hope my alerts are taken seriously and I will finally be found.