Chapter 26- She's Found/I Love You Babygirl

(Richard's POV)

I've been laid upon my couch at home for days; since my babygirl was kidnapped, we canceled the rest of the tour and made finding Luna our top priority but so far for the past mouth, we haven't had any luck, leads or traces to where Luna might be and my heart is fucking torn in 1000s of pieces. 

I don't know if her mother ever did kidnap her or someone else did but I know that I am not giving up hope and I will find her...even if its the last thing I ever do before death consumes me. 

All of Rammstein and even some of our crew have been asking round endlessly about the whereabouts of where Luna might be and I appreciate any support I can gather in searching for my beautiful babygirl. 

I was about to curl myself up upon the couch before I suddenly heard a notification upon my phone; I turned round fast, wanting to know what the notification was but I secretly didn't have much hope and had my suspicions that it would just be another text from a friend saying they still haven't found Luna. 

I tapped the screen upon my phone expecting nothing but disappointment before a glimmer of hope surged through me. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD; TILL, TILL" I screamed running up the stairs to Till who was in my bedroom "TILL I'VE FOUND HER" I screamed barging into my room.

"WHAT YOU MEAN" Till asked screaming "she used the device, look here's her location" I held my phone up to Till "fuck, let's go" Till smiled and ran downstairs to his car; I followed on and got in the car, putting the address within the car's GPS.

"Come on babygirl; don't move from this location, just stay where you are" I felt my heart become slightly warm knowing I might have the chance to see my babygirl again. 

Till floored it in the car whilst following the GPS and we both knew within our hearts that we have finally found our babygirl even though we didn't want to get our hopes up in case its a cruel trick being played. 

"Do you think we really might have found her Richard" Till asked anxiously "I really hope so Till; I can't face another day without my babygirl" I smiled a little as that hope surged within me. 

We soon arrived at the location in the hopes that I might actually have found Luna and I will be sure this isn't a cruel trick. 

Till and I stepped out of the car as we saw 6 police cars, 3 fire trucks and 2 ambulances outside of this fairly large house which had tape all around stating police authorises only. 

I started to search violently for any signs of my babygirl whilst keeping Till close by my side. 

"Richard, look, she's there" Till pointed towards the house; I followed his finger and there I saw my beautiful babygirl Luna being carried out by a policeman with that tinfoil sheet wrapped around her. 

"Stay by the car Till please" I ordered; Till understood and I started walking towards the tape. 

"LUNA" I screamed my lungs out trying to grab her attention; I honestly don't know what state to expect her in or if she will even recognise me.

"Dad" I faintly heard her sweet voice as it looked like it took all her strength within her to lift her head up "Luna baby its me" I suddenly ran under the tape trying to hold my babygirl.

"Sorry Herr, you are not allowed here" a police officer prevented me from getting any closer to my babygirl "no wait she's my daughter" I tried explaining "Daddy Dad" I heard my babygirl's voice again and saw her wriggle aggressively out of this police officer's arms "DADDY" Luna screamed.

"Baby I'm here" Luna jumped up within my arms and I wrapped my arms so tight around her that I could psychically feel her ribcage "I'm here babygirl, you're safe now" I held Luna tight to my chest preventing her from pulling away but the reality of what Luna has endured is the unknown mystery that I need to know. 

"oh Luna what has she done to you" I started to sob hard as I pulled away from Luna "please take me home Dad" Luna sobbed which only made me cuddle Luna tight within my arms once again.

"Excuse me Herr, who are you" a police officer asked me "I'm her biological father and I have paperwork to prove it" I explained clearly without losing my grasp on Luna "I will need to bring you in for questioning but first priority is getting your daughter to hospital for medical attention" the officer explained.

"Of course, Luna" I pulled away looking at her "we can't go home yet baby, you need to go to hospital" I explained "Dad please stay with me, don't ever leave" Luna continued to sob.

"I won't ever leave you again Luna, I'm so sorry" I started to sob once again and pulled Luna close to my chest to prevent her from ever leaving me again.

"Luna" I heard Till behind me; Luna lifted her head up and knew she felt safe and secure once again with us.

"Uncle Tillie" she sobbed pulling away and ran into Till's arm "its going to be ok babygirl; you are safe with us now" Till squeezed her just as tight as I did and I had emotions that I hadn't felt for some time course through me. 

Soon Luna and I got into the back of an ambulance whilst Till followed on in his car to the hospital and I held my babygirl's hand tight. 

"Dad am I really safe now" Luna asked looking up to me "you will always be safe with me; you never ever have to be afraid of me, I love you babygirl" I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead firmly.

"What's going to happen" she asked continuing to look up at me "you will be examined and be given medical attention and then onto the police station so I can be questioned" I explained. 

"But you haven't done anything wrong Dad; she's the evil one" Luna started to sob "I know babygirl but its just standard law procedure until they can determine who you will be safe with, I will get full custody, don't worry" I planted my lips firmly to her forehead once again as my love for my daughter had truly returned within my system. 

"Just rest babygirl; you have been through very traumatic events, I will be here" I smiled down at her "promise me that you won't leave my side Dad" she asked "I promise babygirl; I will be right here for you" I smiled, Luna smiled once again before crawled over to me a little and rested her head upon my lap as she started to relax and fall asleep. 

"I love you so much babygirl" I kissed her forehead as we continued to drive down to the hospital. 

A/N I've spoiled you lot tonight but I've been wanting to write these chapters for weeks; I really hope everyone is enjoying them.