Chapter 3- Rammstein Gig

*At The Venue*

(Luna's POV)

We finally chose out our outfits and we got dressed so we were ready for the Rammstein gig. 

We were so excited and I was screaming of excitement because I can finally meet my all time favourite band and Richard Z Kruspe. 

I swear I was getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him, his smile and how sweet people have said he is when they have met him. 

Me and Maisie got a cab down to the venue, I was glad that my mom wasn't coming home until tomorrow because she would never let me go to see Rammstein. 

Once we got to the venue, we were both escorted into the venue because of our VIP tickets and we found ourselves at the front of the stage.

"Holy shit, we are actually here and we can see Till and Paul" Maisie squealed in excitement.

"I know, I can finally see Richard in person" I smiled and hugged Maisie. 

We both waited patiently for the show to start and for the venue to start filling up with loads of people who have come to see Rammstein. 

Maisie went to go and get us some drinks as she's at the legal age of 18 to get drinks, lucky girl that she could.

"Here you go, Jack and Coke for you" Maisie smiled passing me my drink.

"Thanks Maisie" I smiled "I hope they come on soon" Maisie said sipping her drink "they should be on soon, you wait" I smiled she smiled and hugged me. 

Before we knew it, Rammstein appeared on stage, Schneider came on first and started drumming, then soon Flake came on, starting his keyboard. 

Then Paul came on and Maisie screamed in excitement and then.

Richard came on...and I felt like I was in a different world, just with him. 

As soon as he started strumming, his eyes locked on me and he smiled at me. 

I smiled back and tried to stay calm without my heart dying of happiness. 

Till finally came on and he started singing Du Hast and we both started singing along with Till and the rest of the crowd. 

Richard would often smile at me, in fact it was getting too often that he would smile and sometimes walk over to me when he changed positions with Paul. 

I didn't mind, I actually felt special and I loved it and tonight is just amazing, getting to see my favourite band with my bestfriend.

A/N I promise more Rammstein coming very soon, hope you enjoyed this chapter.