Chapter 29- We've Arrived/Amundsen Der Pinguin

*10 Hours Later*

(Luna's POV)

It's a few hours later and I slept through most of the flight until I had to force myself to wake up because I thought I was having a sleep paralysis episode which even now I wasn't sure but now I have had to begin my medication all over again which I know is gonna put me in the shittest and most aggressive mood known to man.

Till tried to comfort me with my apparent sleep episode but he doesn't know how to comfort me like my Dad does since he doesn't really understand properly.

As of right now; we were in a car on our way into the lovely Sweden countryside; yes we have landed in Sweden and are on our way to a cottage in the middle of nowhere.

Till described it as in the middle of nowhere but we do have neighbours close by and it's only a 20 min drive into the small village of Östersund where there are plenty of amenities.

Whilst I was excited to be in Sweden for the very first time; as we were waiting for our luggage to arrive, I started to become increasingly dizzy and I don't think I've fully accepted the fact that for an entire month I was basically forcibly starved to death and weigh so very little now.

I did become very frightened however uncle Till knew what to do and comforted me through my dizziness and he has assured me that he won't ever force me to eat and he will be patient with me.

I've never had any bad experience with food, I've never been a fussy eater and never developed an eating disorder but it's weird how just being starved for an entire month can fuck your appetite up completely.

I'm not scared to eat food however my hormones have changed so it's not a case of my stomach has psychically shrunk; it's a case of my hormones being fucked.

Meaning I'm more likely to become full almost immediately rather than over a period of 20 minutes.

That being said; right now I can barely fit a sandwich in without becoming full so as for my eating plan my doctor prescribed, I have to slowly increase my food week by week.

For example if I have a sandwich one week, the next week I must eat a sandwich and let's say a tin of soup which to 90% of people will think that's nothing but I have to allow my hormones to adapt slowly to food increase otherwise I'm just setting myself up to be sick all the time and risk actually developing an eating disorder.

It's currently around 7pm; we had drove by the shops to pick up a massive order of food to keep us going because Till has explained that when he's writing music, he barely likes to leave where he located.

Although he has stated this time he is going to try and get out more because effetely legally I'm in his care and he knows I need to sustain a normal life despite what I had endured over that past month.

Till nor my Dad still don't know what happened and I'm hesitant about revealing what happened, not because I'm frightened of their reactions but rather if I dare speak about what I endured, I might send myself into a panic so for now everything is going to be buried deep within me until I feel ready to reveal anything.

"Here we are Herr Lindemann" I heard Till's PA as he stopped outside of this rather large cottage "home sweet home babygirl" Till smiled at me "wow, it's actually quite big" I smiled eagerly before quickly getting out of the car to get my stuff.

Both Till and I started to grab our personal stuff whilst his PA started to drag everything else into the house where he soon proceeded to put all the shopping away.

"It's actually really cosy; have you been here before" I asked Till as I collapsed upon a couch that was in front of a fireplace in the living room "no but a friend of mine recommended it plus Peter is from Sweden so you'll be meeting him in a few day's time" Till explained as he sat at the dining table that was opposite the living room.