Chapter 24- Kidnapped/I'm Sorry Dad

*3 Hours Later*

(Luna's POV)

I don't know how long it has been, I don't know where I am or indeed who has kidnapped me but I'm so frightened right now and I just want to be back at the venue with my Dad, uncle Tillie and my Rammstein family. 

I've been awake for hours but I've had a blindfold on and I've been so frightened to take it off in fear of where I currently am. 

I eventually decided to take my blindfold off and discovered I was in some kind of basement; it had a sink and toilet next to where the door is and I noticed instantly that it didn't have a handle, meaning I am locked in from the outside with no way of escape. 

"It's ok, stay calm" I felt my body tremble with fear as I tried to remain calm and find some sort of escape. 

Opposite the toilet and door; I noticed some kind of small vent that looked like it lead to outside. 

I walked over to it; trying to see if it lead outside but it turns out, it just lead up towards a chimney; even if it did lead outside; it was too small for me to fit through but I was hoping I could at least scream my head off in hopes someone would hear me. 

So far I couldn't find any means for escape and my anxiety and fear of what could potentially happen to me was increasing rapidly through my system. 

"I'm so sorry Dad; I should have listened to you and been more careful" I sighed sadly and slid against the wall and curled my legs close to my chest. 

"Wait my phone" I suddenly had a glimmer of hope and searched rapidly for my phone, finding it in its original place. 

I pulled it out and tried to instantly ring my Dad however my phone wouldn't ring each time I tried. 

"Oh fuck, no signal" I sighed placing it back within my pocket as I felt tears descend "Daddy" I sobbed "please help me; I'm so afraid" I sobbed deeply before resting my head within my knees. 

I suddenly heard a massive bang that caused me to stir out of my sobbing mess and I saw the door slowly opening causing my anxiety to grow once more at the thought of who has kidnapped me. 

"Mum" shock raised through "hello my sweetheart" she smiled evilly at me "what in the fuck have you done" I instantly became mad knowing I didn't have to be so afraid anymore.

"Shut your mouth bitch" my mum punched me causing me to lose my footing slightly "you will only speak when spoken to" she strictly spoke "now you're probably wondering why you are down in this basement, well" mum smiled at me.

"I know your Dad Richard was trying to mean well but in truth; I knew he was abusing you and bringing so much violence within your life so I rescued you" she smiled once again at me "you won't ever have to see that horrible man again; I will be hear for you now sweetie" my mum started walking towards me but I backed away.

"Dad's right; you do have psychological issues, you call this recusing" I asked rhetorically "oh Luna, don't you see your Dad constantly says stuff like that to convince you he's all good but he's not" she laughed.

"He's a bad person Luna and I want to keep you down here to protect you from him and his harm" she smiled "let me go; you have no right to enslave me like this, he will find me" I strictly spoke confidently "just he try; he won't find you and even if he did, you are never going to see him again, he's no good for you" she stated before walking towards the door.

"Here are my rules; only good girls deserve praise and rewards" mum stated clearly before closing the door slightly and placed a plate of buttered bread and a bottle of water upon the floor next to me.

"if you disobey...you will be punished and be hurt severely so I would think twice before your actions" she stated.

"Right I have to work, you can amuse yourself down here and don't try screaming through the vent because no one can hear you" she smiled evilly once again before she walked up a step and closed the door aggressively.

"NO MUM PLEASE STOP" I ran to the door and banged on it violently "MUM PLEASE" I begged as I began to sob once again "please let me go...and leave...me alone" I sobbed "Daddy I need you" I continued to sob before falling to my knees.

"DAD HELP ME" I sobbed screaming realising no one could truly hear me and I knew I had fucked up badly. 

Dad isn't a bad person and he never was; all the vindictive lies my mum has spread over the years just to hurt him, to spite him, to make his life worthless. 

His life is worthless without me and mine is and now I need my Dad more than ever and I don't know how I'm gonna survive. 

I eventually cried myself to sleep, trying my best to remain my calm and figure out what I was going to do. 

A/N If you haven't watched '3096 Days' then you should give it watch since I have based this chapter on the kidnapping of Natascha Kampusch and it actually is a really good film. I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far because I'm enjoying writing it.