Chapter 15- Battle With Uncle Tillie/ Flake's Mouth gag

*I Week Later*

(Luna's POV)

"Luna baby; you need to get up" dad said entering my room "too tired daddy, let me sleep" I buried myself in my duvet cover.

"Come on baby, you can sleep on the bus" dad kissed my forehead "ugh fine, I'll get dressed" I said, dad kissed my forehead once more before he let me to get ready. 

It was tour time today which means early morning for us. 

I have my own room now so no snoring dad in bed but I'm gonna miss having him. 

So not much has been happening but my dad and I have been packing and oh my god.

My dad has been driving me up the walls with his packing; apparently I don't understand the stress of packing for tour and he's been trying to teach me all week about the stress of packing. 

It hasn't worked, I still don't understand the stress of it and I probably will never understand. 

I got out of bed and collapsed right back on my bed again, I looked at my phone on my side draw and it said 7:27, ugh its way too early. 

"DADDY" I screamed at the top of my lungs "Luna, you okay baby" dad asked panicking into my room.

"Are you trying to kill me" I asked showing him my phone "jeez Luna, don't scare me like that and no, I'm not trying to kill you" dad rolled his eyes.

"Then explain why I'm awake at half past 7" I asked "because we need to leave by 8:15 so quit complaining and drink your brew" dad passed me a mug of coffee.

"Aw, thanks daddy" I smiled and kissed his cheek "hurry up and get ready; the bus will be here soon" dad kissed my forehead and left again. 

I went to my closet and found my black skinnies, Rammstein shirt and hoodie with my black beanie. 

I laid them out on my bed and went into my en suite, yes I have my own bathroom. 

I washed my face with soap and teased my hair into a messy bun as I can't be arsed with my hair today. 

I went back into my room and sat on my bed, grabbing my phone. 

I went on Instagram and quickly took a selfie, caption 'touring with @Rammsteinofficial, first day of tour for me, Luna Rose Kruspe' I posted on Instagram and realised something. 

Fans have no idea that my dad has a daughter, me and that Schneider has a daughter too; oh this tour is going to be fun. 

I put my phone on my side draw and started getting dressed. 

I nearly had my socks on when my phone lit up, indicating I had a text. I opened it, realising it was from Maisie, it read.

"FLAME, ITS TOUR TIME AND MY DAD MADE ME GET UP EARLY", I had to laugh at Maisie. 

I replied back, sending her some of my love. 

"LUNA, YOU READY TO GO; BUS WILL BE HERE SOON" dad shouted at the top of his lungs "I'm coming dad" I grunted, pulling my sock on. 

I quickly drank my brew and oh my god, it was heaven I swear. 

I grabbed my rucksack that contained my charges, MacBook, notebooks, some energy drinks and my little stuffed dinosaur and headed downstairs. 

"Morning again babygirl" dad smiled "morning again, killer" I said "Luna, don't call me a killer, do you want to get me arrested" dad laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Tempted" I giggled, dad just turned back to his suitcase.

"I swear dad, you've packed and unpacked that suitcase at least 1000 times this week" I laughed, sitting on the couch.