Chapter 5- The Harsh Truth/Falling Asleep In Dad's Arms

(Luna's POV)

The after party was over and my dad invited me back to his hotel room but I seriously wanted to know why he disappeared. 

Maisie had gone back to Paul's hotel room with Schneider and I was happy that she was safe with them. 

Me and my dad were walking down the corridor to his hotel room and I was anticipating on weather to ask him about his disappearance.

"Luna, Luna" dad waved his hand in my face "yeah dad, what's up" I asked "I was asking if you wanted any food" he said as we stopped outside his hotel room.

"Oh, no thanks, I'm not hungry" I smiled dad smiled and didn't question any further. 

He unlocked his hotel room and a smile formed upon my lips as I saw how cozy and fluffy his room was.

"Knock yourself out" dad said I smiled up at him and ran to his bed and jumped on it.

"This is so cozy and everything is dead fluffy" I smiled "fluffy" he questioned as he placed his stage bag on the floor.

"Yeah like the covers" I smiled dad just rolled his eyes. 

Whilst my dad was in the bathroom changing into his nightwear, I was building myself up to confront him about what happened to him when I was 2. 

Dad came out of the bathroom, looking a little refreshed and happy that the show was over for him.

"You okay Luna" dad asked ask he sat next to me on the bed "I'm okay" I said.

"This is such a shock, I've found my daughter who I haven't seen in 14 years, tonight has been the best night of my life" dad smiled I smiled and curled up to my dad. 

He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my head softly.

"Dad, I don't want to break the peace but...why did you disappear when I was 2" I asked, dad sighed and tightened his grip on me.

"I'm sorry Luna that I disappeared, I wish I could have said goodbye to you but..." he paused and I saw a tear descend on his cheek.

"Dad, don't cry" I wrapped my arms around his waist "I'm sorry Luna, its just...it wasn't my fault that I disappeared, it was your mom" he said "what" I asked.

"When you was 2, the day I came home from tour, your mom said that I was bringing danger into your life and she forbid me to continue being the loving father I was to you" dad sighed and wiped his eyes. 

I was crying now but I felt anger run through me at the thought that my mom forbid my dad to stop being the father he was to me. 

"Dad, did you really bring danger into my life or was it a lie" I asked.

"In a way it was a lie, it was an excuse she made up because I was always away on tour but I did that so I could provide for you, its the career I needed to do that" he sighed.

"And also it isn't a lie because Luna...I'm an ex alcoholic and I did become very aggressive when I had been drinking; I still relapse today but I'm not so bad in terms of my behaviour, I can control it" my dad sighed. 

I felt my heartbreaking, my dad is an ex alcoholic but I know he would never hurt me, his daughter.

"Dad, I'm so sorry; I've just realised how bad my mom is; dad, was she convinced that you would hurt me when you had been drinking" I asked.

"Yes, she was convinced that I would hurt you but...I don't know what went on in her mind for her to think that; you're my fucking daughter, I would never ever hurt you Luna, my job as a father is to protect you" dad said and looked at me.

"Sorry for my language but you can kinda guess how angry I have been since I disappeared" dad said.

"I can and now I really do fucking hate my mom" I sighed "language young lady" dad chuckled I giggled and rolled my eyes at him.

"Luna tomorrow, when I take you home; I'm gonna confront your mom and actually I can legally take care of you now because your 16" my dad smiled.

"Well that's something but what do you mean you can legally take care of me now" I asked slightly confused.

"Basically your mom put a restraining order on me to go nowhere near you or her until you turned 16 so actually this has worked out well and if she denies the access, I can prove it with the documents I own" dad smiled I smiled and hugged my dad.

"Is it too early to say that I love you" I asked "of course not Luna" my dad pulled me onto his lap. 

"You're the only babygirl I need in my world" dad smiled and kissed my head. 

I smiled to myself and embraced my dad's warmness; my dad is literally the most fluffiest thing in this room, he was so cozy. 

"Come on babygirl, you need sleep and tomorrow is a big day" dad smiled "okay dad but...I need a shirt" I said and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Fine but just this once you can borrow a shirt" dad rolled his eyes and went to his suitcase. 

He was digging through his suitcase and eventually he pulled out a 'Pantera' shirt and threw it to me.

"Thanks dad" I smiled and pecked his cheek and headed into the bathroom. 

I stripped off my clothes and did my best to but them in a neat pile but that failed and I changed into my dad's 'Pantera' shirt. 

It was a little big, I have to say but I like big shirts, nice and cosy.

I walked out of the bathroom with my clothes and gave them to my dad. 

I got into bed with dad doing the same and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I love you Luna Rose Kruspe, sweet dreams" my dad whispered. 

I smiled happy and let my heart melt knowing I am a Kruspe and I love my dad Richard Z Kruspe. 

"I love you too daddy Kruspe" I smiled and let sleep take over me for the night, in my daddy's arms. 

A/N so the truth is that Richard never disappeared, Luna's mother forbid him but what will happen when they both confront her mother.