Chapter 9- Waking Daddy Up/An Old Friend Returns

(Luna's POV)

I woke up the next morning in someone's bedroom, presumably its my dad's  and tight arms wrapped around my waist.

I followed the arms and saw my dad, sleeping peacefully.

I turned around and kissed his forehead repeatedly to get him to wake up.

"Baby, stop kissing my forehead and let your daddy sleep" my dad groaned "but I'm hungry daddy" I whined.

"I'll tickle you" I said "don't you dare" my dad cracked one eye open with a smile forming of his lips.

"Try me daddy" I smirked and got on top of him, tickling his sides "argh, Luna" my dad giggled as he tried to wrap himself in the covers.

"Daddy get up" I crossed my arms over my chest "alright, I'm getting up" he said and pushed me off him.

I laughed at my dad's grumpy mood as I'm usually in a grumpy mood when I wake up or someone wakes me up.

"Come on Luna, lets get you some food" dad started leaving the room "wait" I said and managed to jump on his back.

"Jesus fucking christ Luna" dad laughed "language daddy, you wouldn't want me saying stuff like that now would you" I smirked "smartass" he laughed and went into the kitchen.

"So, what you want to eat" dad asked as I sat on the island in the kitchen "erm, how about chicken noodle soup" I smiled.

"You got it kiddo, go and get ready; I don't want you in your pyjamas all day and certainly not in my shirt" he smiled at me.

"Huh, your shirt my..." I looked down and saw his 'Pantera shirt' on "sorry dad, I forgot I had it on" I giggled "you probably did after yesterday but can daddy have his shirt back" he asked.

"Sure, I'll go and change into some other clothes, bye" I got off the island and kissed my dad's cheek.

"Call me when the soup is ready" I said going upstairs "sure baby" dad said.

I went into dad's bedroom and went to my suitcase, pulling out some black skinnies, Rammstein shirt and hoodie, some clean boxers and some fluffy socks.

I went into the bathroom, stripped naked and splashed my face with water and soap.

I dressed into my clothes and went back into dad's bedroom and placed his shirt down on the bed.

God I love that shirt, I wonder if I can actually steal it off him if I talk him into it.

"LUNA BABY" dad shouted I smiled knowing the soup was ready and I was hungry.

I ran downstairs into the kitchen but couldn't see any soup, in fact it wasn't even prepared.

"Daddy, its not even ready" I said and saw him in the living room "because I didn't call you down for the soup, I'm doing it now" dad smiled.

"There's someone at the door for you" he smiled and hugged me "its not mom is it" I asked getting a little panicky.

"Do you really think I would answer the door if it was your mom" dad laughed "you're far away from her now, don't worry" he kissed my head I smiled and went to the door.

I answered the door and was shocked at who it was.

"Kai" I said "hi Flame, my little Monster" he smiled "KAI" I screamed and hugged him really tight.

"How did you find me" I asked pulling away "Maisie told me; I know your little secret Miss Kruspe" he smiled I giggled and hugged him again.

"Want to come and meet Mr Kruspe, my daddy" I smiled "I sure do Flame" he smiled I smiled and we both walked in.

"DADDY" I screamed "I'm only in the kitchen baby, what's up" he asked walking up to us and I felt Kai become nervous.

"Dad, meet Kai, my longest bestfriend, Kai, meet my dad" I smiled "hi Kai, I'm Richard" dad offered his hand.

"Hi...I'm Kai" he smiled nervous, shaking my dad's hand "aw, my little Kai has gone all nervous" I teased.

"Shut it you" Kai pushed me "hell no Kai" I pushed him "hey, I'll have no violence in this house" dad said.

"Okay, is the soup done" I asked "nope, I'll shout you but in the meantime, you and Kai catch up" he smiled and kissed my forehead I smiled and kissed my dad's cheek.

Me and Kai went and sat on the couch and I just hugged him tight again once we sat down.

"Jeez Flame, can I breathe" Kai joked as I pulled away "I'm sorry, I've just not seen you in like a year, I've missed your hugs and just you" I said.

"Aw, is my little Flame crying" Kai said as he wiped my tears with his thumb "sorry Kai, I just love you so much" I smiled "I love you too Flame" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"So, what do you want to do" I asked "well, I've brought the 'Made In Germany' boxset" he smiled I grinned excitedly knowing he owned the super deluxe edition.

"Give it me, the making of 'Pussy' is officially being played" I smiled putting the disc in.

I skippered the first makings of Rammstein's music videos until I got to 'Pussy'.

I went back on the couch and curled up to Kai, resting my head on his chest.

"Mein Gott, remember Paul's laugh in this, oh Mein Gott its so cute" Kai squealed in excitement.

Paul is Kai's favourite member in the band and he's gay for him, in fact very gay for him.

"It is pretty cute, his little face too" I smiled "don't even start on his face, its so beautiful" he smiled I rolled my eyes and saw Schneider.

"SCHNEIDER BABY" I screamed and jumped over Kai in excitement.

Schneider is my other favourite member excluding my dad because even though my dad is my favourite member, I've never loved him as a lover and I certainly can't now.

Schneider is my favourite because I look up to him as a lover and wanting to fuck him all night long.

"ARGH, PAUL'S LAUGH" Kai screamed and sank deeply into the couch as his heart melted of cuteness.

"Aw, its so cute" I smiled "Paul is literally the world's cutest guitarist of all" he said "agree to that Kai" I smiled.

Soon we switched discs and put on the actual 'Pussy' video.

"Baby, does Kai want some chicken noodles" dad asked as he came into the living and he saw his scene of him fucking the girl in the 'Pussy' video.

"Er...Luna, don't you find it a little weird that you can see your dad's dick" dad asked "oh relax dad, I've seen this video way too many times; plus I like looking at Schneider's" I smiled.

Dad rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen.

"Did you want some chicken noodle soup" I asked "sure, if its being offered to me" Kai smiled I nodded.

"Dad, Kai, wants some chicken noodle soup" I said "okay baby" he said.

We waited for dad's arrival of the soup and it wasn't long before bowls of the soup were placed within the palms of mine and Kai's hands.

"Thanks daddy" I smiled and started eating as my dad sat on the recliner "you're welcome baby" he smiled.

My dad kept silent whilst me and Kai were discussing about the 'Pussy' video and Paul's and Schneider's dick.

My dad wasn't too happy on the subject but he was too busy stuffing his face with the soup.

Soon the food was consumed and Kai changed the disc to 'Rammstein in Amerika', watching the documentary.

I curled up to Kai on the couch and rested my head on his lap, I felt my eyes become heavy with sleep and I was soon out like a light.

A/N the photo is Kai and Paul's life is adorable in the video.