Chapter 6- Tickle Fight With Luna/What Paul

(Richard's POV)

I woke up the following morning feeling relaxed and my heart finally having the hole repaired after losing my daughter. 

I thought it was a dream until I woke myself up and saw Luna snuggled beneath the covers. 

Some would probably say I'm a bad father for letting my daughter slip out of my life but I know it wasn't my fault. 

Because of the restraining order my ex ordered for, I was forbidden to go near Luna. 

I did fight for my daughter and my rights to continue being a father but by the time I thought I finally had the chance, the restraining order was placed on me. 

To this day, I've never been able to forgive my ex and certainly not myself for letting her take my daughter away from me; I had the exact same right before the restraining order. 

I know I was in a bad place, drinking has always been something out of my control but even though I was aggressive when I was intoxicated; it doesn't mean I would be violent to my daughter. 

In all of my years, I knew I would have never ever laid a finger on Luna; never. 

Now my daughter is 16, the restraining order has been lifted and I can legally take care of my daughter now. 

I guess my drinking and behaviour was bang out of order and I can't help but think maybe I did scare Luna when she was a toddler; it would kill me if I ever knew. 

I looked towards my left and saw Luna waking up a little, she turned around and placed her head on my stomach, I laughed quietly and started stroking her hair.

I was about to go to sleep when I heard a soft knock on my door, wonder who that is. 

I carefully got off the bed, not to disturb Luna and went to answer the door. 

"Hallo" I answered the door, only to see my guitar partner Paul and he didn't look good if I'm honest.

"Jeez Paul, you look awful" I said "I am and I did something terrible last night too" Paul looked down at his feet.

"If you've murdered someone, I ain't helping you hide the body" I chuckled "actually if I'm on honest, I'd prefer if I murdered someone than what I did last night" he said.

I was about to say something when I heard Luna starting to wake up.

"Tell me later Paul, I have to see to Luna" I said "ugh fine but you're gonna kill me" Paul said and started leaving back to his hotel room. 

I watched Paul walk the guilt walk and rolled my eyes at him. 

I closed my door and walked back to my bed to see my daughter on her back, spread out. 

I locked my eyes on Luna's face and smiled when I saw my features especially her eyes, those grey blue eyes that shined so bright in mine.

"Dad, please stop staring" Luna said "how do you know I'm staring if your eyes are closed" I smirked.

"Because I have x-ray vision and can attack you when you least expect it" Luna smiled and jumped on the bed, fast pacing towards me.

"I think not baby" I smiled and grabbed Luna by her waist and spun her around the room "argh daddy" Luna giggled. 

I dropped her on the bed and pinned her down to tickle her sides.

"Daddy, no stop" Luna giggled "no stop you say, okay" I smirked and tickled her harder "dad, stop I can't breath" she laughed, tears falling down her cheeks from laughter.