Chapter 7- Betrayed And Abused

*Few Hours Later*

(Luna's POV)

We had made it to my home after driving a good couple of hours, I managed to get some more sleep and I had some food too along the way. 

I was a little scared about today, my own mother is gonna see me with my dad who she hasn't seen the exact same years as me and me nor dad don't have a clue how she is going to be react. 

I didn't care though, in the last 48 hours, I've realised that my mom has been lying to me this whole time. 

My dad never disappeared when I was 2, she forbid him to continue being a father and I find that quite sickening if I'm honest. 

She even placed a restraining order on him so he couldn't access me without it being illegal. 

The best thing about this Rammstein gig is finding my dad and knowing I can be with him now, he's actually one of the most loving dads any kid could want and I know me and my dad are gonna be the best of friends. 

My dad had just parked his car outside of my house and I could already see my mom pissed at me for not coming home last night.

"You ready Luna" dad asked "I think so, you ready" I asked "ready as I'll ever be" he smiled I smiled at my dad and kissed his cheek. 

We both got out of the car and walked up to my front door, I didn't even need to open it because someone already did, my mom. 

"Luna, where the hell..." she looked at my dad in shock "Richard" she said "hi Lorraine, nice to see you again" my dad nervously said.

"Richard you have no right to be near her, Luna get in the...I stopped my mom.

"No mom, I've seen the documents and I know what happened when I was 2" I said and took a deep breath.

"Mom, how dare you forbid Richard to continue being my father; do you have any idea how much pain I have endured because of his disappearance" I said trying to not let tears out.

"What are you talking about, I never forbid him, he left" my mom stated "LIAR" my dad screamed and pushed my mom into the house.

"You're a liar Lorraine, if I left then why would you place a restraining order against me" dad asked "I didn't place a restraining order against you, what you talking about" mom laughed. 

"Mom, give it up; I know everything, I know my dad is an ex alcoholic, I know he was aggressive when intoxicated and that's why you made the excuse to forbid him being a father and place a restraining order against him" I said.

My mom looked shocked at the fact that I knew everything and what happened between her and my dad. 

I had sickness in my stomach because of her and what she's done to fuck this family up. 

"Luna, go upstairs and I'll talk to you later" my mom said, yeah like I'm gonna listen to you now mom. 

"No, I'm not going anywhere" I said "are you disobeying my orders" she asked in a stern tone. 

"What orders mom, I don't have to listen to you anymore, after what I've discovered about what you did to dad, you can suck my dick for all I care" I said. 

I looked towards my dad and he too was a little shocked at my attitude, sorry dad. 

I all of a sudden felt a backhand against my left cheek and before I knew it, I had slammed to the ground.

"LORRAINE, WHAT THE FUCK" my dad screamed "SHE DISOBEYED MY ORDER RICHARD, SHE KNOWS SHE GETS MY BACKHAND" my mom screamed. 

I was crying hard and my dad was trying to comfort me but still battle his right for me but I couldn't stand the shouting. 

I ran upstairs and slammed my bedroom door, punching it to release any anger I had.

"HOW COULD YOU HIT OUR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT" my dad screamed "OUR DAUGHTER, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S BEEN IN HER LIFE" my mom screamed.

"YOU PLACED A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME, THAT'S WHY AND YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST STAND HERE AND WITNESS YOU ABUSING OUR DAUGHTER" dad defended.

"I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU THOUGHT I WOULD HURT LUNA WHEN I WAS INTOXICATED YET YOU'RE DOING IT WHEN YOU'RE SOBER" dad shouted.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY WAYS AND BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING TO SEE HER, THINK AGAIN" mom screamed sending shivers down my spine.

"ACTUALLY THE RESTRAINING ORDER HAS BEEN LIFTED SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF LUNA, I THINK WE SHOULD LET HER DECIDE WHO SHE WANTS TO SEE AND LIVE WITH" my dad shouted. 

My dad is on my side and he's made an excellent decision to ask me who I want to live with and I already know my answer. 

I got up off the floor and wandered to my bed, tears were still descending fast upon my cheeks and as for my left cheek, ouch it hurts.

"Luna baby, its dad, are you okay" dad asked knocking on my bedroom door "its open" I sighed and saw dad walk in.

"Baby, I'm so sorry" dad came over to me. I inhaled dad's scent and felt comfort surround me as he sat on my bed. 

This was a time where I didn't want to speak, just curl up to someone. 

I crawled over to my dad and rested my head upon his lap, tears started falling again and I felt him stroke my hair. 

I could still hear my mom's bad tempered screams but with my dad in sight, I knew I was safe and mom wasn't going to hurt me.

"Dad, this sounds crazy but..." I sat up and looked at him "what is it baby" dad asked "I want to move in with you if...that's okay" I said, I saw my dad grin from ear to ear and he just cradled me in a tight hug.

"Of course you can move in, let's get your stuff packed" dad smiled and pressed his lips to my forehead. 

I smiled warmly and started to pack all my clothes and possessions into some of my duffle bags. 

Dad started to take down all my posters and he neatly rolled them all up into a pile.

"You have a lot of posters of me don't you" dad laughed as rolled the last poster up on my bed. 

"What can I say; I've always looked up to you...like a father" I said "really, aw" dad smiled I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my duffle bags. 

Dad grabbed my posters and my two guitars in their cases and we walked downstairs to see my mom looking really angry.

"Where do you think you're going" my mom asked.

"I'm going to live with dad because you've betrayed me and I don't want to live in a house with a liar" I said and left the house and placed my stuff in dad's car and then I got in the passenger seat.

"Richard, you dare take my daughter and I will take you to court" mom said.

"I'm sorry Lorraine but Luna has made the decision to live with me and don't you dare deny the access; she is legally allowed in my care" dad said and got in the car and he started it up. 

Mom came round my side and started to drag me out of the window.

"MOM, NOOO; I WANT TO LIVE WITH DAD" I screamed and dad soon drove out of the drive. 

I was crying again because my mom hurt me and I hated her so much. 

"Baby, its okay; she's not here now" dad squeezed my hand. 

I was crying so hard and I knew I wasn't going to stop anytime soon but I was glad he was comforting me.