Chapter 20- Spider Browsing/Painful Erection

*2 Days Later*

(Luna's POV)

It's a couple of days later and ever since I found that beautiful tarantula upon that tree on our hike; I've been so fascinated by spiders again and I mean like when you have Autism and become so obsessed with certain things.

It actually makes me wonder whether I might have Autism and its been heavy on my mind since Ollie mentioned it and I'm not entirely sure how to approach it, like do I go and find an official diagnosis or just leave it.

Anyway as I've said; I've been obsessed with spiders once again; aside from music, researching spiders also became a comfort during my childhood and anytime I've ever encountered a spider, they have always made me feel safe and calm.

So as you can imagine; I've been asking my Dad endlessly about wanting to keep one as a pet; I don't mean go out and find a wild one.

One that has been bred in captivity safely and with proper care procedures in place; I've asked him probably over a 1000 times in the last 48 hours and in turn getting the same response, a big no.

I've been asking for a tarantula since they have always been my favourite species however my Dad generally thinks they are very dangerous which to a certain degree they are.

They are venomous and if you purposely provoke them or make them feel threatened in anyway then they won't hesitate to bite and inject you with their venom to protect themselves.

But with proper care in place and allowing the tarantula you have to feel safe around you, they won't feel threatened and will become loving pets just like dogs and cats.

As of right now; its 10am and we arrived in Stuttgart last night for the next few gigs and after begging my Dad endlessly for a pet spider...he's compromised and said we can go and at least look at them physically and get some important care instructions and special requirements.

I'm surprised he compromised and I think he's using reverse psychology or whatever the name is meaning he probably thinks we will get to the shop and by some miracle he thinks I will change my mind.

But to be honest; he's just digging a hole too deep; this is my perfect opportunity to convince him further why I should own a pet tarantula.

So its 10am and I dragged my Dad out of his bunk and my uncle Tillie, although in fairness, I did smother him with a pillow just to see if he would fight back or just allow death to dominate him.

To my surprise; he just allowed death to dominate him and I wasn't really expecting that, I really thought he would have attacked in self defence.

"Why am I up" Till grunted in the car next to me "because you love me and you were already awake" I smiled up at my uncle Tillie before resting my head upon his arm "I wasn't awake; I was asleep until someone decided to suffocate me with a pillow" Till rolled his eyes before glancing at me with a small smirk.

"I just wanted to see if you would have attacked in self defence but you just let yourself die" I giggled before glancing at my Dad who was busy on his phone.

I'm not gonna lie but in the last 48 hours; my Dad has been constantly looking at his phone with very worried expressions upon his face but I haven't confronted him about it.

"What are you looking Dad" I asked trying to have a glance at his phone "oh nothing babygirl, doesn't matter" my Dad nervously panicked before putting his phone away; I know he's hiding something and I don't know if that very something has anything to do with me but I wish he would talk to me because my anxiety is rising slightly because of it.