Chapter 22- Dad's Anxiety/Hunt

*4 Days Later*

(Luna's POV)

It's been stressful the last few days; my sleep paralysis medication has refused to settle even a bit so every time I fall asleep...I experience a horrifying episode which shakes me up to my very core. 

The other thing that has been stressful is my Dad who has anxiety that has skyrocketed through his core and has began to really affect me without his knowledge; I've been afraid to ask him what's really going on but I do know its something to do with me. 

Today we have arrived in Frankfurt for the next 2 gigs and I've finally decided that today is the day I'm going to confront my Dad about this anxiety. 

Despite the 2 already mentioned things that have stressed me out; another one is what Till admitted to me about his daughter and one part of me really wants to tell Dad or just tell someone but I don't have that choice and if I reveal it to anyone then Till won't ever trust me with anything again. 

So all I can do is just keep it buried like I promised Till and generally hope he's ok; for the past 2 days, he has been his normal gentle self but truthfully I don't think he ever accepted what happened and that was losing his daughter at only a few hours old. 

As of right now; it's the same old usual routine; Rammstein do soundcheck and then have downtime before the show later which means it now gives me the perfect opportunity to confront my Dad. 

I was currently walking through the backstage area so I could finally confront my Dad about his anxiety since its fucking me up internally.

I finally arrived at my Dad's dressing room, about to knock upon the door before a security guard stood in front of the door.

"Excuse me; you can't go in there; Herr Kruspe has stated clearly that he wants to be left alone" the security guard admitted "yeah well I'm his daughter; my lanyard is here and I have every right" I pushed through the guard and entered my Dad's dressing room.

"Dad, we need to talk" I spoke strictness within my voice "fucking hell" my Dad screamed slightly "I'm sorry Herr Kruspe; she insisted" the guard spoke "its ok, leave her be; you can leave, thank you" my Dad spoke "of course Herr Kruspe" the guard spoke before he walked away and closed the door.

"You really need to stop scaring me like that baby; you are going to give me a heart attack" my Dad rolled his eyes and looked towards his computer "sorry Dad but we need to talk; you're so anxious at the moment and I know its to do with me" I stated before sitting upon the couch next to Dad.

"Have I been that obvious" Dad asked "yeah and I'm worried about you" I spoke softly continuing to look at me Dad "oh fuck" Dad inhaled sharply "alright; I'm just gonna come out straight with it...your mother is on the hunt for you baby and that's the honest truth" Dad explained as he inhaled deep.

"What do you mean on the hunt" I asked becoming slightly afraid "I mean if she gets hold of you; I won't ever see you again" Dad sighed before he got up from his chair and sat next to me.

"Luna; you have no idea how manipulative and a control freak she is baby" Dad sighed as he wrapped his arms around me "its one of the main reasons why I divorced her because she was so manipulate and...she really has some psychological issues" Dad sighed "what does all this mean Dad" I asked serious.

"She's fighting for you baby because she thinks I'm abusing you and doing horrible things to you baby" Dad sighed before inhaling sharply "but you're not Dad; you're the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and...I love you Dad" I smiled before I wrapped my arms around my Dad and squeezed him tight.

"I love you too Luna" he planted his lips upon my forehead softly "it's going to be a tough few months but I need to start proper court proceedings for full custody so you never have to see her again" Dad explained as he cuddled me tight within his arms.

"Look; its gonna look stupid but its the only way I know you're safe" Dad suddenly got up from the couch and walked over to his rucksack "what's going to look stupid "I asked "this lovely thing babygirl" Dad turned around and in his hand was one of those old people devices old people have just in case they fall.

"You're having a laugh right" I giggled slightly but the look on my Dad's face stated the complete opposite "oh you are being serious" I suddenly stopped laughing as he sat next to me.

"I know its stupid but its got a full GPS so I can track where you are from my phone and anytime you are in danger; you just press this button and all emergency services will be alerted and sent straight to your location" Dad smiled convincingly at me.

"But its for old people Dad" I sighed "but that's the great thing about it baby; its so discreet so no one will know you have it and if you are ever in danger, its so simple to use" Dad smiled. 

"Please baby; just wear it to put me and my anxiety at ease; at the end of the day I just want to keep you safe" Dad smiled "ok Dad but on one condition" I said "what do you want" Dad asked nervous.

"I get to pick a tarantula and if Till agrees; stay at his place at the weekends when the tour ends" I smiled "when did you both discuss staying at Till's" Dad asked confused "some point yesterday" I smiled widely.

"You really love Till don't you" Dad smiled softly at me "what's not to love about Tillie; he's fun, makes me laugh, portrays one of the gentlest souls and he makes me feel incredibly safe when I'm around him" I smiled at my Dad.

"Ok you can have a pet spider and if Till agrees then you can stay at his place at the weekends" Dad smiled at me "yeah thank you Daddy, I love you" I smiled and kissed his forehead repeatedly "I love you so much babygirl" Dad cuddled me tight within his arms before I suddenly yawned.

"You're really tired aren't you" Dad noticed my yawn "I will admit; I haven't slept in days" I sighed a little as I pulled away to look at my Dad.

"Just rest your eyes for a while baby; its not sleep but resting helps your body sustain strength" Dad smiled at me; I could only nod and laid down upon the couch and rested my head upon Dad's lap.

A/N Sorry for a sucky chapter and setting them every few days but I have some cool ideas that I really want to write for this story and this is the best way to structure them.