Chapter 10- My Dad...The Kinky Bastard

(Luna's POV)

After a few hours, I finally woke up and me and Kai started giggling over Paul and Schneider, again. 

We even started planning when us two and Maisie will hangout together, at this rate, we are looking at, at least 6 months and that makes me sad. 

I said goodbye to Kai earlier on and I had taken over the entire couch because I was tired.

"Aw, is someone very tired now" dad asked coming over to the couch, sitting on the arm "yes, very tired" I said.

"Aw, seems you haven't seen Kai in a long time" he said "I haven't, I never see him because he is always away" I sighed "why is he always away" dad asked.

"His dad is a sound engineer and because he doesn't live with his mom, he goes on tour with him" I said.

"Aw, but I can see your friendship is very strong between you two and I know he loves you" dad kissed my head I smiled.

"Anyway, I need to ask, why does Kai and Maisie call you Flame" he asked "oh, that's a nickname they both came up for me and its just been stuck with really" I smiled.

"Aw, its cute; can I call you Flame" he asked "I don't see why not" I smiled he smiled and kissed my head.

"Hey dad, can I go and explore your house" I asked getting up "knock yourself out" dad smiled I smiled and ran upstairs. 

I had already explored my dad's room, he had a little walking closet with an en suite and a really nice comfy bed that you can really get yourself lost in. 

I was in the hallway, opposite the bathroom, I looked to my right and noticed a room. 

I walked over to it and opened the door slightly to see nothing but a small couch in the room and loads of guitars hanging from the wall, they must be dad's. 

I shut the door and turned around noticing a room with a sign on the door saying 'Keep out; No Entry Beyond This Point'. I bet that is dad's office and sorry dad but I'm not obeying the sign.

I ran over the door and slowly opened it, expecting guitars hanging from the wall and loads of lyrics and notes everywhere but...I became shocked. 

It wasn't an office, it looked like an entertainment room; it was dark and gothic with some red on the walls. 

The room had a bed with black duvet covers, heart cushions with arrows through them and that wasn't the only shocking thing. 

Instead of guitars been hung from the wall, various chains, whips and handcuffs were hung on the walls, glowing slightly because of the dimmed lights. 

On a draw, mouth gags, masks and neck chains caressed the top of the draw. 

Above the bed, were more chains and handcuffs which looked a lot more damaging to the skin if tightened to a certain extent. 

Jesus fucking Christ, what is this room, I can see why dad put that sign on the door. 

Speaking of dad, he has some explaining to do about this room because I am very curious. 

"DADDDDDDY" I screamed at the top of my lungs "WHAT BABY" dad shouted "I NEED YOU, CAN YOU COME HERE" I shouted "FINE" he shouted. 

I waited patiently for my dad before I eventually saw him walk up the stairs and his face lingered with shame and embarrassment. 

"I can explain" dad said walking up to me "yeah, I think you better, I mean I can see you own lube and I know what that is for" I said my dad sighed and inhaled deeply.