Chapter 16- Sleep Paralysis/Always In Your Heart

(Luna's POV)

Sleep Paralysis Episode

"We're back to haunt you again; lets have some fun" I heard that same devilish voice "no, leave me alone" I trembled trying to prevent my eyes from opening but it was no use; they had forced themselves open and I was frozen solid.

My breathing and movement was restricted and the only thing I could move was my eyes, scanning the dark coffin like box known as my bunk and I was experiencing the horrifying thing known as Sleep Paralysis. 

There I saw the terrifying demon sat in the corner of my bunk and I wanted to scream so loud so that someone would hear but unfortunately with Sleep Paralysis...you don't have a voice and you have to survive on your own. 

"Here she is; I'm back to haunt and fucking choke you" the demon snarled and crawled towards me; starting to put pressure upon my chest "no, get the fuck away from me" I tried to move my body but it wouldn't move, I was frozen solid with no way of escape.

My Sleep Paralysis demon is my main demon and he's known as my sleep demon because he haunts me in my sleep and tries to kill me. 

By now I was absolutely frightened as he was continuing to put pressure upon my chest as a way to restrict my breathing; my heart was thrusting through my ribcage and I didn't know how to control anything. 

"This won't hurt a bit" my sleep demon snarled and wrapped his hands firmly around my neck; he started to choke me tighter and tighter before I began to become unconscious and my breathing became very short. 

"You're almost gone; look at you dying pathetically" I just about heard as he continued to mock me before I suddenly regained the strength within my body to wake up out of this terrifying episode. 

"ARGH" I finally woke up but hit my head upon the ceiling of my bunk in the process "ow my fucking head" I rubbed the part of my head that hurt from the hit of my bunk. 

"LUNA BABY" I heard Dad scream and before I knew it; he had pulled back my curtain in a frightened panic. 

"Lu what's wrong baby" Dad asked with panic across his face "Daddy" I suddenly bursted into tears and he dragged me out of the bunk and started walking towards the back lounge of the bus.

"Baby what's wrong" Dad asked as I continued to cry "he...was there" I continued to cry and all my Dad did was hold me tight within his arms until I calmed down. 

I do suffer from Sleep Paralysis but my medication lately hasn't been working and I've stopped taking it and the result of that is I start to have increased frightened episodes. 

I had finally calmed down and all I saw was my Dad looking so confused in a very frightened way and I knew I was going to have to explain that I do suffer from Sleep Paralysis. 

"Baby are you alright" Dad asked as he started to stroke my hair as a way to comfort me "I'm sorry Dad" I sighed "baby what's going on; you're scaring the shit out of me" Dad asked; before I could answer his question, Maisie ran into the back lounge out of nowhere.

"Flame are you alright" Maisie asked "I'm fine...it was just an episode" I sighed "you haven't been taking your medication have you" she sighed; I could only nod since there was no point in lying.

"I'll talk to you about it later...I really need to tell my Dad" I half smiled; Maisie could only nod and she slowly closed the door behind her. 

I glanced towards my Dad and that's when he knew there was something I haven't told him but trying to explain Sleep Paralysis is one of the hardest things to try and explain.