Chapter 19- Hike/Pretty Tarantula

*3 Days Later*

(Luna's POV)

It's a few days later and its meant days on end upon trying to get used to my new medication that has put me in the most horrendous mood known to man.

I've never had sleep paralysis medication that has made me feel like I currently do right now; I've been depressed, thrown into riddled anxiety, became super aggressive and to top it off, my sleep episodes right now have become so much more horrifying which I was expecting.

Sleep paralysis medication is like anti-depressants; they make you feel like complete shit the first few weeks until they eventually settle down and start to work.

So I wasn't feeling the greatest and my Dad's attempt at making me feel better was getting me up at the crack of dawn to go on a nature hike which at first I was fucking mad about like I've barely slept and his first thought to make me feel better was a nature hike.

Rammstein have a 2 gigs in Cologne so Dad decided to take a hike in Königsforst in hopes it would fix my intense aggressive state and as much as I don't want to prove him right, a hike was just what I needed.

It's currently around 7am in the morning and we were around 3 hours into our hike, it was me, my Dad, Tillie Bear and Ollie since he loves his lengthy walks.

The hike was boring at first but soon Till and Ollie decided to play hide and seek through the forest and as you can imagine, there is only so many hiding spots within a forest before eventually you are just getting found too much.

I think Till has hid behind a tree about 10 times as I've counted and it only takes you 30 seconds to find him but it has been a good laugh.

"How long is this walk" I sighed dragging my feet a long behind everyone "you can't be that tired" Ollie laughed "easy for you to say; you walk every single day without pain" I rolled my eyes before Dad stopped within his tracks to look at me.

"Are you in pain baby" Dad asked panic clear within his voice "Dad I'm not in pain; I'm just tired" I sighed "I think all your medication is catching up you" Dad sighed caressing my cheek "will you carry me; I really am feeling exhausted" I sighed.

"Ask your uncle Till" Dad kissed my forehead before I looked at Till "seriously; just because I'm built like a brick doesn't mean I have the strength to pick you up and walk at the same time" Till rolled his eyes "do as your told and pick up your niece" Dad obeyed whilst smirking at me.

Till obeyed and crotched upon his knees so I could get on his shoulders; he lifted himself up back to his feet once I was upon his shoulders and continued walking with the other 2.

"So what are we doing once we get to the venue" I asked curious "we all have soundcheck babygirl" Dad smiled answering me "so no one in the band unloads and loads all the equipment" I asked as I started to stroke Till's black hair.

"Not really; that's why we work with a crew of over 500 people" Dad answered "Luna why are you stroking my hair" Till asked weirdly "I don't know Till; I'm a fidgety person and feel the need to always have something in my hands" I said innocently before wrapping my arms around Till's head to keep myself from falling.

"Sounds like Autism or ADHD" Ollie chimed into the conversation "I've never been diagnosed with any of those but I feel I have traits" I explained "would you want to have tests done to find out" Till asked "no thanks Tillie; I've got enough problems dominating me already" I respond before I rested my head upon Till's as I felt my eyes grow heavy with sleep.

"Please stop with the Tillie; it makes me feel inferior and like a child" Till grunted "you are a child" Dad snorted with laughter which earned a chuckle from both me and Ollie.

Till remained quiet for the time being as I generally felt exhausted physically and even whilst upon Till's shoulders felt my body's exhaustion; maybe it really is my new medication fucking me up however this was not mentioned as a side effect or even mentioned.

I had a little nap upon Till's shoulders before I felt my legs become numb so I asked him to put me down so I could get some strength back in my legs as we reached the final hour of our hike which did put me in a far better mood than I was expecting.

"Can I watch you guys do soundcheck" I asked as I held Till's hand; I generally feel like Till unleashes his goofy soft side towards me and I love it "sure you can but you have to behave and allow us to do what we need to do because we are on a strict schedule" Dad strictly responded.

"I'll keep my gob shut" I laughed before something caught my eyes "oh my god, its so pretty" I smiled running up to a random tree leaving everyone confused "what's pretty babygirl" Dad asked confused "oh my god; pretty baby" I smiled seeing the most beautifulest looking tarantula upon the bottom of a tree.

"Hey what have you found Luna" Till asked as he approached me "one second" I answered as I tried to coax the tarantula onto my hands.

I managed to coax it into my hands realising she was a female and I stood up gently as to not disturb her too much.

"She's so pretty" I smiled turning to the guys "holy fucking christ" Till suddenly shrieked backing away from me "Till calm down; you're gonna frighten her" I growled at Till as she started to gently crawl up my right arm.

"Fucking hell Luna; put it down, its dangerous and dirty" Dad responded strictly "she's not dangerous; if you're gonna purposely provoke her then she'll protect herself by giving you a nasty bite" I explained as she continued to crawl up my arm whilst both Till and my Dad were backing away from me further and further.

"Luna please just put it down; you're scaring me" Dad shook his head "ugh fine" I rolled my eyes irritated and gently went to my knees to put her back upon the tree.

"There you go pretty baby" I smiled as she crawled back upon the tree "go and bury yourself somewhere safe" I smiled as I stood back up to see my Dad and Till shaking.

"God you two are such babies" I rolled my eyes and started walking away with Ollie who didn't seem fazed by the giant pretty spider I found "come on, haven't we got a gig to prepare for" I smiled over at my Dad and Till.

I continued walking with Ollie as my mind wandered about the thought of having a pet tarantula; I've always wanted one and I've always been fascinated by spiders but my mother never allowed me to have one as a pet; she too thought they were too dangerous but tarantulas are actually one of the least harmful in the entire species.

They will only cause you harm if you purposely provoke them but most of the time, they will keep themselves hidden and away from people.

Despite their size; they are surprisingly really frightened of humans, hence why I said to Till to be calm because you will frighten her.

I wonder if I can convince my Dad; my birthday is coming up soon and I don't think he can disagree with his babygirl as he continually refers to me as, its gonna take some time but I think I can convince him.

A/N I know tarantulas are more around the region of South America and I'm not entirely sure if they actually exist in the wild of Germany but I really wanted to write this chapter.