𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓—-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Playing somewhere only we know by Keane

Humans. 1 one word. 8 billion examples.

And I promise you

Not one would be different.

"We've been here for how long." Hyunjin groaned, stretching against the mat from the nagging ache in his back. Minho shrugged in response, not caring to respond.

"I'm bored too." Felix agreed, now more conscious though he too felt the boring silence. They had silently collectively decided to block what happened presumably hours ago. It wasn't too dark outside so it was probably barely passing morning.

"What's your favourite Disney movie?" Hyunjin sighed looking around the room like he hadn't asked the most random question in their situation.

The others stared at him, a little confused but also amusement somewhere in the mix.

"Frozen." Felix nodded Like it wasn't much thought to it. Hyunjin smiled before questioning why. "Well...I don't know I just like Elsa. Think she's a bad bitch." He shrugged.

"I liked Frozen but my favourite would be Peter Pan." Jeongin joined in, a smile falling in his lips as he recalled found memories of the movie.

"Peter pan? That's you're favourite."Minhos nose wrinkled in judgement as he gave the boy a questioning look.

He only shrugged. "It was the only movie I could watch when I was younger since my mother got it on CD. Also the conspiracy theories about it were crazy." He would defend that movie til he died. "What's yours then?"

Minho looked towards Felix for a moment before he spoke, "...frozen." At his answer, Felix perked up, looking at his brothers who had avoided his gaze.

"What about you Chan?" Chan, who was listening but wasn't participating, hummed. He didn't really know.

"I don't know...maybe...I like Mulan?"

"That's so basic." Jisung commented.

"Oh so what's yours?" Chan quirked an eyebrow, crossing his arms and looking towards the younger who looked uninterested.

"Obviously the little mermaid." He responded Chans look to mock him. Chan narrowed his eyes as he took in his answer.

"Jisung that's basic." Hyunjin grunted out. "Come on people what about the classics."

"That is a classic? What do you want me to say, Cinderella?" He threw his arms in the air. He couldn't understand why this was such a big deal.

"Cinderella is good but have you forgotten Aladdin?" Jeongin suggested, making hand gestures which made Jisung more irritated.

"Oh I like Aladdin."Hyunjin agreed, shaking his head erratically. Minho seemed to agree, nodding along to.

"Whatever. If I were a mermaid y'all be the first I drown." Jisung murmured.

"Have y'all watched Disney?" Hyunjin pointedly asked the two silent men.

Seungmin rolled his eyes, "of course I have."

"Favourite?" Jeongin supplied.

"Don't have one there all shit."

"Kick him out to the zombies." Felix joked with a mock serious face which earned a laugh from Jeongin, Chan and Hyunjin. Seungmin only glared before going to ignore them.