𝑹𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏=𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒅

𝑹𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏=𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒅—-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Playing Step on me by the cardigans

(Viewer discretion. Violence and blood)

You were right.

I'm everything you hated.

I'm everything you despised.

I'm everything you loathed in a son.

But do you know what's funny?

I was your son.

I was a splitting image of you.

I may have been a coward back then,

Scared of you maybe. But no longer.

Because I escaped.

You hate me because you hate yourself.

You hate me because you hate how cowardly you are.

And because you know,

That unlike me

You'll never escape yourself.

He took me to an abandoned building in the town

He took me to an abandoned building in the town. On the way, I watched as he brutally put down any zombie that came near us. He was emotionless. Just like before.

My radio felt heavy in my pocket as I silent followed him into the room. It was empty, except for a few chairs. It looked to be a...warehouse?

His hand was firm on my back, shoving me
Down into nearest chair. The impact had me flinching, but he barely cared for my pain.

There were barely any words spoken getting here. I was almost ashamed to even think of the others. I had left them. I failed to protect them. Useless.

My eyes dropped to the floor, the sound of chair legs scrapping infront of me, doing nothing to bring my gaze up. And then I heard him thump onto the chair in front of me.

"Still have those awful locks from that whore hmm?" His voice was chilling all the same, low and threatening like he used to. I didn't answer, feeling the roots of my hair become irritated with anxiety. He hated my hair. I hated it. Because of these damming circumstances, my straightened hair had reverted back to its natural mess. I was lucky no one had commented on it till now. "Look at me boy."

My eyes snapped upwards, obedient just like I used to be. And the way his face twisted told me he was happy to see that.

He leaned forward in his seat, head tilted as he rested his elbows on his knees. He still had that same look about him. Like he could kill me any second if he wanted to. And I knew he did.