𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕—-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Playing sigh of the times by Harry styles

Confession!

Confession!

Confess to the jury!

Are you guilty?

Or are you innocent?

The judge will decide!

What's the verdict?

All you have to do is confess

Then your sins are free

And only then, will you also be free.

"Chan? Chan?! Where are you?" I could hear a voice calling from down the hall

"Chan? Chan?! Where are you?" I could hear a voice calling from down the hall. It wasn't wise to be making a racket with zombies still being a things.

I raised the radio once again to my mouth. "Don't yell. Noise is dangerous remember. I'm down the hall." The voice, who I assumed to be Jisung, quieten and I heard a group of footsteps run towards the room I was in.

And then the door was opening, in my blurry vision stood Changbin, Minho, Jisung and Jeongin. Changbin was running over to me first, completely ignoring the body as he checked me over.

I couldn't ignore the look on their faces once they saw the state of me. Minho looked pained, holding what I assumed to be a first aid box as he sat down next to Changbin. Changbin looked angry, his face darkened as his eyes zoomed over all of my injuries.

Jisung and Jeongin stood by, I couldn't miss the way their eyes fell onto the body on the floor before back to me. They almost looked guilty.

"What...what happened, chan?" Jeongin's voice was weak, watery eyes falling over my face. Oh. He thinks he is a fault.

"I'm ok—."

"No you're not! Look at the state of you! You've got blood everywhere like your heads been bashed in!" Minho hissed out. I avoided his prying eyes. They shouldn't be worrying so much. I'm more worried about us being ambushed by zombies right now.

"Is that—did he strangle you?" Changbin's voice was one of anger and sadness, raising a hand up to lightly touch the purple ring around my throat. I tried not to flinch away, I didn't want to be anymore dramatic than this situation already was.

"Chan..." Jisung whispered.

"We tussled a bit. I said a few things so he got mad and tried to...kill me?" I can't tell if he was trying to kill me or just doing it for his own amusement. "And as I was trying to get him off he started bashing my head into the floor."

The visibly flinch Jeongin did, made me feel guilty. They shouldn't have to deal with me like this. Minho began to try and wrap my wound with a bandage, the necessary equipment most likely at the house.