Chapter 02- Webs of origin

3rd person POV

A 3 year old boy was in the back seat of a car with his parents driving him in a rush but still obeying the speed limit to avoid suspicion. The boy had to pack suitcases has he was going to live his aunt and uncle for a while since the parents were going on "holiday".

The car pulled up to a house and the parents swiftly got out and went to the back of the car to pick their son up to take him to his aunt and uncle, they got to the door step and anxiously knocked on the door while looking around for anyone who might be a threat.

"Richy! How-...Oh no is it time" A older aged man answered the door with a smile what quickly disappeared when he seen Richard and Mary Parker's faces and the young boys suits cases.

"I-I am sorry but yes it is." Richard answered, they knew this time will come but never knew it will come this soon.

"I'll take him, May and I will look after Peter for however long you may need." Ben said while Mary placed Peter inside close to Ben.

Another woman appears from behind Ben

"Oh! Peter what a pleasant surprise." The woman had said with a bright smile and then she had noticed everyone's faces "what's wrong?" She questioned confused

"May It's time." Ben whispered towards May to which she didn't understand for a moment but then she quickly understood to which she shocked her and she snapped her head towards Mary, who had always treated her like a sister, to which Mary slowly nodded to which May put a hand to her mouth.

"I don't understand why I have to stay with Uncle Ben and Aunt May, why can't I stay with you?" Peter asked his parents to which broke everyone's hearts

Mary crouched down to the boys level and spoke to Peter "Pete it is only short time you have to be a brave boy so that means sleep with the light off." Mary tries to chuckle but it turns into a sob so she pulls Peter into a hug.

After Mary pulled away, Richard went down to Peter and pulled Peter into a hug then whispered into Peter's ear "Remember you have to be nice, Parker's are friendly people not scumbags" which made Peter giggle and that made Richard more angry that he wouldn't be able to hear his laughs.

After Richard pulled away he got up and he and Mary left in the rain but not without quick glances back at Peter.

That was the last day anyone seen Richard and Mary Parker, the last day Peter Parker would see his Parents, the last memory Peter has of his parents and he doesn't even know why they left in the first place.

His aunt May and uncle Ben treated Peter like their own but they knew they could never have kids due to May being an infertile so now they are happy that Peter is now here but also sad because that Richard and Mary is no longer here.

Chapter 02 is done 524 words

I am sorry that this chapter is very short but the next chapter would be longer I promise