Chapter 07- The Fearless Web-Slinger

It was a couple of days after Ben had been shot and it was long surgeries and the doctors phoned the Parker's with the news of Ben not making it, but just before the surgeries May and Peter had already said their goodbyes just in case of him not making it.

May was secretly grieving over the loss of her husband while Peter was in his room trying to figure out ways on how to catch the man who killed his uncle, he didn't have a lot of equipment but then he remembered that he had a badge from Oscorp so he could get equipment from there.

Peter had gotten to Oscorp within the hour and as he got there he walked into the Dr Conners lab and he was surprised he wasn't there but he wasn't going to complain about it.

Peter then took off his bag and started to put the chemicals what he needed into his bag and he made sure that the chemicals vials were closed before he made his way to the door but as he was leaving, someone stop him.

"Oh Peter, I didn't expect you to be here." Dr Conners said as he was walking towards Peter.

"Oh uh hey Dr Conners." Peter nervously said as he didn't know if Dr Conners had caught him.

"What are you doing here? I didn't expect you back here so soon." Dr Conners said surprised

"Oh I was uh... just coming to see if you needed any help?" Peter said more as a question

"Well I was coming to test out the serum, do you want to help me with that?" Dr Conners says as he was going over to the mice in the corner

"Yeah I can do that." Peter says as he puts his bag down carefully not making a sound with the vials, Peter then started making his way over to the mice as well and Dr Conners was getting the serum ready so Peter picked up one of the mice and held him as he held him he petted him so he would be relax.

"Careful, don't want to stick you by mistake, human trials aren't until next week." Dr Conners half jokingly said but at the same time he wasn't joking.

"What?"

"That- just- it was a bad joke." Dr Conners says as he got started to inject the serum into the mouse and the mouse started to wince but then he calmed down after, then Peter put the mouse back down into the cage.

"I am sorry to cut this short but I need to go to a meeting with the board but please come back anytime." Dr Conners said as he looked at the time and then started to leave so Peter also started to leave as well.

Peter got back to his house within 30-40 minutes and Peter noticed that May was getting stressed out about something and knowing May she wouldn't tell him so he decided that he would try and ask later on, so Peter went downstairs into the basement where there was a workbench.

Peter then started working instantly as he grabbed two pairs of watches that was his from his childhood, then he grabbed his tools and started to work with his watches to get his web shooters.

10 minutes later he had finished