Chapter 12- Peter Parker

After an hour Peter found Dr Conners in the sewers, so he started rappel down upside and while he was doing so he started to shoot webs in all directions of the sewer tunnels multiple times and joining them together so he could feel vibrations to find his target and in his case, the Lizard.

While he was waiting for the Lizard he was texting Ned waiting for Dr Conners, that was until he felt a vibration on his right, so Peter quickly put his phone away and he got ready for the Lizard to come out. He felt another vibration. Then another one.

As Peter moved closer to the vibrations he felt a vibration on his left now, then behind him and every 2 seconds there was one vibration in each direction surrounding him, until he saw a shadowy figure start moving towards him.

But it was just several tiny lizards.

Peter followed the tiny lizards to see where they would go to see if they would lead him to the giant Lizard he was looking for.

As he followed them Peter felt like something was wrong but his spider senses didn't warn him of anything until.

He got attacked from behind by a tail swooping down and knocking Peter down, then the Lizard started to swing at Peter, but a camera what Peter planted took a picture with the light on, so that it could blind the lizard temporarily but he never stopped attacking Peter, the lizard kept on clawing at Peter while the both of them were on the webs Peter had placed. The weight of the Lizard was making the webs slowly give out and make the webs break with a bit of the wall on it.

"You stop me once, you won't stop me again!" The Lizard said while he has Peter by the throat and as he attempts to stab Peter's chest with his claws while Peter uses his strength to restrain him the best he could.

"I am getting stronger everyday!" The Lizard shouts as he stabs Peter into the chest twice then the Lizard makes an attempt to take Peter's mask off but as he tries Peter's camera takes another shot and blinds the Lizard, what makes the Lizard move about and makes the webbing to give out and makes the both of them go into the sewer water.

They both started to land a couple of blows to each other while they were falling in the water but the Lizard hits his head on the bottom of the floor and that could lead to Peter temporarily escaping from the Lizard by swimming away, but due to the Lizard being bigger than Peter and being a reptile he was able to catch up to catch up to Peter easily.

Peter then punched a drainage tunnel and swam through it only to be caught into an Inflow (water current) and tossed him out of the sewer system, barely alive.

"Well that was fun, same time next week?" He , jokingly muttered to himself in a weak tone.

*With the Lizard*

The Lizard got caught in a web so he yanked it off the wall and he started to walk along only to be caught by a sensor what caused him to be blinded by a light from a camera so he yanked it off the wall and was about to smash it into pieces when he saw something what caught his eye.

'Property

of

Peter Parker'

"Peter Parker is Spider-Man." Dr Conners with a chuckle

*Back with Peter*

Peter started to get up and realise he was near Ned's house so he tried to swing to his but he instantly fell back down, so he knew that he was not going to be able to swing to Ned's so he decided to go into an alley way and he took off his mask and he put clothes over the top of his suit then started to walk over to Ned's.

Eventually he got to Ned's but not without some worried looks as he was walking with a limp in his walk and he was pale in the face.

Ned opened up the door and instantly pulled him in and he helped him into his room then went to grab a first aid kit.

"What happened?" Ned asked as he started to help him stitch Peter's wounds up.

"What do you think?" Peter rhetorically asks "I got my ass handed to me"

"That is not what I meant." Ned muttered to himself "I meant the details, the important stuff, like that man"

"Other than the fact I lost, nothing, nada." Peter then realised something he said "He said he is getting stronger everyday, so we need to stop him before he gets even stronger."

"He definitely has an evil plan because every villain from those movies has an evil plan." Ned says

"You think?" Peter asks to which garnered a 'Oh definitely' from Ned

Peter finished stitching himself up and went over to see what Ned was doing and seen he was doing and he was trying to track down the Lizard, seeing the drainage holes, CCTV cameras in shops, banks and every other place you could think of he had on his PC screen

"Anything?" Peter asked to which Ned shook his head

"Wait why are there SHIELD agents?" Peter asks as he looked at one of the tabs

"Where?" Ned asks and Peter pointed to one of the CCTV cameras and there were 30-40 agents in a car park with many armoured SUV'S while one blonde man was throwing out orders.

"I barely made it out alive and I got powers, so if they try and take down Dr Conners they are going into a suicide mission." Peter pointed out

"We need to find him before they do." Peter added to his previous statement.

"Yeah I know!" Ned says annoyed as he is trying to find Dr Conners

*Meanwhile with Dr Conners*

Dr Conners back in his human form walking in the sewers but there was a voice in his head talking to him, the Lizard.

'Peter Parker. Spider-Man. I'm not the one who needs help!'

Dr Conners was confused at how the Lizard was talking to him

'There will be no more loneliness! No more outcasts!'  Dr Connors kept on walking along the sewers that was until he stumbled upon a old Oscorp lab, so he went to it.

'Species-wide distribution could enhance humanity on an evolutionary scale.'

'One has to adapt to survive.'

Dr Conners sat down after hearing all of that, "They're changing like the snake, I might be free to cast off flesh where in I dwell confined."

'Would you give it all up after all you know, you can do?'

'All the power you feel.' After hearing that Dr Conners started making his way towards a serum and after he grabbed the serum the voice spoke up or rather shouted.

'I can save... them!' Dr Conners then injected himself with the serum and it started to turn himself back into the Lizard again

'You won't get in... the way of my plan Peter Parker! Nowhere to hide, Peter!'

Chapter 12 is done 1203 words