Chapter 25- Unmasked

As the heroes assembled they looked up to the portal and seen more leviathan's and Chitauri.

"What's the play Captain?" Peter asked Steve, but Steve look at the others to see if they were going to object, but then Steve looked at one person in particular. Tony.

"Like he said, call it Captain." Tony said as soon as Steve looked at him

"All right, listen up. Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment." Steve said

"Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything, call out patterns and strays." Steve says to Clint then he turns to Tony

"Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." Steve says as he was turning to Thor Clint had asked for a lift from Tony.

"Right, better clench up Legolas." Tony says as he grabs ahold of Clint and takes him into the air.

"Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal." Steve says which garners a nod from Thor "Slow them down. You got the lightning. Light the Bastards up."

Thor then spins his hammer and then takes off flying. Steve then turns to Natasha "You and me, we stay here on the ground. We keep the fighting here."

Steve turns to Peter "Parker, you got the civilians. Assist the police officers with escorting the remaining civilians to FEAST, you need to get the Chitauri away from the officers and the civilians, when you're done come back to me and Romanoff."

Peter then takes off swinging towards the crowd of police officers and civilians that were cheering for the heroes, but while he was swinging towards the crowd he had heard Steve saying to Hulk.

'And Hulk'

Hulk then let's out a snarl what Peter heard faintly.

'Smash.'

'Well his instruction was simple.' Peter though to himself

Peter then lands at the crowd of civilians

"Guys, I need you get to FEAST, it is not safe out here." Peter says but people wasn't sure

"There is free wi-fi." Peter added which made people start heading in the direction of FEAST.

Peter then seen that there was a bus of trap civilians, so Peter ran to it, and shouted to them to stay back, and ripped the doors off.

"I need you to follow the police officers and the crowd, you are going to heading to FEAST." Peter said towards them

The crowd started walking quickly to FEAST while the police escorted them to FEAST  four Chitauri dropped down from the buildings.

"Ah my favourite aliens!" Peter said towards one of the Chitauri.

The civilians started to run towards FEAST

'That's good, they were running instead of walking.' Peter thought to himself

Peter then completely forgot about the Chitauri that had landed near him, so the Chitauri had managed to shoot at Peter with an energy gun and destroying some of his Spider-Suit.

"Oh come on man, this is a new suit." Peter said towards the Chitauri

Peter then decided it was time to test out his prototype.

He then grabs it from his belt and then he puts it into his web shooters and then he shoots it at the ground.

The Chitauri looks confused at it but then all of a sudden webs comes shooting out of it, like a web grenade.