Chapter 04- Field Trip

3rd person POV (Peter is 14 years old)

Peter was running late as he slept in, so he missed the subway he needed to wake his uncle Ben up and he felt guilty about it as this was the 6th time this week...and it was Thursday. Three times he was late Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in the mornings so he had to wake either May or Ben up but on one of the days he had a doctors appointment but he needed to go to a first decathlon but then he slept through the meeting and missed the train so he needed to call Ben and literally nobody knows how he was late the other time.

"I'm sor-" Peter's apology got cut off

"Save it Peter." Ben grumbled but he spoke up again "Look Pete you need to learn how to stop being tardy, you have been in high school for just under a month, a month Peter, and you have been late too many times and today you have a field trip, you're lucky you're not as late as you normally are."

Peter kept on nodding as he looked out the window tired of the lecture and he was excited for the field trip, he is a tiny bit annoyed he doesn't know where it is but that didn't stop him from bringing his camera.

A few minutes later they pulled up to the front of the school and then Ben spoke up "Enjoy your trip, remember to give the letter." To which Peter rolled his eyes and he opened the door

"Bye uncle Ben." Peter bid his goodbye then he shut the door but.

He realised he left his bag in the car.

He opened the door and grabbed his bag to which Ben was smirking at him which made Peter blush in embarrassment "Shut up bye Ben." Peter said and this time he had everything so he swung his bag on his shoulder and he ran inside to his homeroom, to sign in, and then he opened the door to his homeroom and everyone looked at him and knew it was going to be him.

"Glad you could join us Mr Parker, now do you have your permission slip." Mr Harrington said to Peter to which his hand went into his right pocket and felt nothing but his phone and started to panic, so he checked his left pocket and couldn't find it there either so grabbed his bag off of his back and started to look there but he still couldn't find it.

"So that's a no then?" Mr Harrington asked little disappointed but then the door opened up and someone else who had gotten there earlier but didn't get into homeroom until now.

Michelle Jones, MJ.

She was holding a piece of paper, but it wasn't hers as she handed hers in on the first day.

She handed the paper to Mr Harrington while sticking a sticky note to Peter's forehead that appeared out of nowhere, Peter took the sticky note off of his forehead and looked at it.

'Saving your ass again loser, you owe me' Peter looked up from the sticky note then looked back at MJ and she was in her seat and had a book in hand but not looking at it instead looking back at Peter with a smirk.

"Well Mr Parker looks like you do have a letter now, so go sit down and I will sign everyone in." Mr Harrington said to which Peter nodded and went to his seat beside Ned.

"6th time? Seriously?" Ned asks Peter to which Peter quickly apologises but before either of the two could speak again Mr Harrington called out

"Right everyone is here so let's go outside to the bus!" He said with a cheerful smile then we all stood up and headed out, Ned and Peter stayed at the back but MJ was at the very back reading her book.

"You want to head over to my place after school? I got 4 new Star Wars Lego but all only 50 pieces." Ned asks Peter

"Yes! Even if it's 50 pieces they're are still new so of course!" Peter says happy because Ned is much richer than he is, so he cannot afford to buy stuff.