Chapter 06- Powers and consequences

3rd person POV

Peter woke up and stretched as he normally does but he noticed he didn't have a shirt then he remembered he took it off during the night as he got too hot with it on. Peter grabbed his glasses off his bedside table and put them on but he couldn't see so he took them off, while he was doing all of that Peter was making his way over to his wardrobe to get his clothes for today but he noticed in the reflection that he was bigger and taller than normal so he looked again.

I got abs now? Also my biceps are a lot more noticeable now. Jeez my shoulders look like those people who play NFL. Peter thought to himself

Peter then pushed his thoughts away and got changed into his clothes for today and then started making his way downstairs but it was still weird for him as he was really ill yesterday and now today he was fine and now didn't need his glasses, shredded like a body builder, taller and a lot more energised now.

As he got down May had just made breakfast "Oh morning Peter I thought we would had to take your food up to you." May said as they all sat down in their seats but as they did Ben noticed Peter's height change

"Peter did you get a growth spurt?"

"Uh I guess I did, just got my one late." Peter said nervously as he didn't know what to say he couldn't just say 'I got bitten by a radioactive spider at Oscorp'

"You finally becoming a man!" May cheered

May saying that caused Peter to choke on his food "May!"

"What? It's true, oh! Ben he needs the talk!"

"You know what I am going to be late for school so I am going to go now." Peter says as grabs his bag right as he leaves out the door to go to the subway.

Peter got to the subway within 10 minutes and before he used to be out of breath but this time he was still very energised.

Peter got onto the subway but as soon as the subway started to take off the train was far too loud for Peter, so he took out some headphones and started to play loud music to play over the top of the scraping metal.

*40 minutes later*

Peter had gotten off the subway and started to walk in the direction of the school and he had gotten there within 5 minutes.

As Peter got to his locker Peter seen Ned waiting for him and Ned instantly recognised the changes.

"Woah dude what happened to you? You're taller, no glasses and you're bigger? Not in a fat way just to clarify." Ned asks astonished

"Hormones I guess and with the glasses I didn't need them anymore." Peter says with a shrug and he started to go into his locker to get the stuff for what he needed.

As the two friends were walking to homeroom the bell rung for class but for Peter the bell was abruptly louder than normal as he had to put his hands over his ears

"You ok man? You are acting weirder than usual." Ned asks concerned

"Yeah, yeah just not having the best of days." Peter ignored Ned's last comment as he doesn't even know what was going on with him himself.

As Ned and Peter got to homeroom they were the last ones to get there and as they got into their seats, Peter felt the hairs on the back of his neck indicating to dodge left so he did, then a paper ball went passed his head just a second after he moved.

"What the hell." Peter muttered to himself so quietly nobody heard but then just a second later the same hairs on the back of his neck was indicating to left again, so he did that again and another paper ball went past his head.