Chapter 28- CA: The Winter Soldier

It had been two years since the so called 'battle of New York' and since then SHIELD had been relocated to Washington DC, so that meant Peter, Steve and Natasha had to move to DC as Spider-Man and Captain America were the newest members to SHIELD.

The three of them had been on many missions together either as a trio, duo, or on their own, occasionally Clint would sometimes join them on missions whenever he was not off the radar, Steve and Peter wouldn't know where he is when he is off the radar, but they would be curious on why Natasha would join him sometimes, but they wouldn't pry their good friends, so they would carry on spending time with their friends on or off duty.

But one thing was always a certain, they always completed the mission.

Along the two years Peter worked for SHIELD he had met the same STRIKE team that he had met when the Avengers took down Loki, but Peter's spider senses always went off when he went near the team, but more often when he went near the same two people. Jasper Sitwell and Brock Rumlow. But Peter always thought his spider senses were playing up.

Since Peter had moved to DC he had tried to patrol has much as he could, but he didn't have a lot of time as SHIELD would call him in for a mission, also he would get lost on the streets as he wasn't used to DC like he was used to New York City.

But right now Peter was doing the same thing he does every morning, his morning run with his good friend. Sam Wilson. He had met Sam in a funny way.

*Flashback to 2013* (Peter is 21 at the time but in 2014 he's 22)

Peter was looking at a chest of drawers as he tried to go into a chest of drawers that contained the USB and the file that Fury had gave to Natasha to get to him, but each time when Peter tries to look at either one he gets too anxious or gets distracted with something else.

Peter then ran his hand through his hair and then he pulled the drawer, and quickly grabs the USB and the file before he had the chance to back out or SHIELD had the chance to phone him, like always.

Peter the sat down at the table with his laptop that he had grabbed on the way, then he put the USB down on the table and rubs his face with his hands, then he drops his hands back down to the table after he sighed, he turned on his laptop and entered his password, and now he was on his home screen, but now he was staring at the screen blankly, with no emotion.

'Why is this so hard?' Peter thought to himself

'It's just a USB... I have fought many thugs, a giant mutant Lizard and a demigod, but I can't plug a USB into a laptop?' Peter thought to himself as he clenched his fist angrily.

But then Peter quickly plugged the USB into the laptop and the laptop started downloading a video.

After the video downloaded Peter clicked onto it and it was the least thing he expected to see.

It was the video of the plane that killed his parents.

"What the hell Fury?"  Peter said quietly to himself "I've seen this video 14 years ago."

Peter then started to watch the video again, but with mixed with emotions, confused, anxious, sorrow and angry with Fury because of the gift he had given him for a thanks for saving the world.