Chapter 27- Aftermath

A/N I made this chapter 3532 words because I won't be posting for a little while, so I am sorry.

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now." Loki said towards Tony

"Wait he gets a drink? Where's my drink?" Peter asks Tony then points to the bar

"Have any one but not the whiskey black barrel considering it's the most expensive. And my favourite." Tony muttered 'And my favourite.' Not knowing Peter could hear that clearly, so Peter started looking for that one.

"Alright, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later." Tony said while walking away to get his suit off "Oh by the way feel free to clean up."

"No thank you!" Clint said while walking towards Peter at the bar "Pour me a drink as well."

While Peter was still looking for Tony's favourite Whiskey he was also listening into the conversations what was going on in the room.

"So who gets the, uh, magic wand?" Natasha asked while looking at Steve the only one who was there

"STRIKE team's coming to secure it." Steve said

"Who's STRIKE team?" Peter asked

"S.H.I.E.L.D's tactical unit." Clint answered "How long does it take to pour a drink!?" Clint asks a bit annoyed

"Stark said that whiskey black barrel is his favourite also the most expensive one, so I'm looking for that one." Peter informed him which made him grin.

"This is why I like you." Clint says with a grin and helped him look for the whiskey

"Found!- found it." Peter shouted at first making him put his hand over his mouth

Peter then started to pour Clint and himself a glass of the whiskey and they started drinking their glasses

"Ok, I see why Stark's favourite is this one." Peter says with a chuckle

"I think I need to steal this one." Clint added

"No you're not." Tony said while glaring at them as he walked back into the room in regular clothes

"Dammit." Clint muttered

All of a sudden the elevator opened up and Peter's spider senses started going off.

Peter instantly looked at Loki, but Thor was escorting him in handcuffs, so it wasn't him.

Peter then looked at the STRIKE team that just started walking out of the elevator and he looked at one bald man and a man with black spiky hair surrounded by other STRIKE members, but his spider senses were going crazy when he looked at the bald man and the spiky hair one.

"We can take that off your hands." the bald one said

"By all means." Natasha said towards him then started walking towards Clint and Peter at the bar then Clint gave her a glass of whiskey. "Careful with that thing."

"Yeah, unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way." Clint added before taking a sip of whiskey.

"We promise to be careful." The one with spiky hair said while closing the spectre in the briefcase.

Steve walked past Loki talking in his comms

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue."

Loki then transformed into Steve

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." Loki mocked Steve, but then he turned back into his normal self "I mean, honestly how do you keep you food down?"