Chapter 36- The Winter Soldier

Peter, Steve, Natasha and Sam had taken Sitwell into his car and started driving towards the Triskelion with Sam manning, Steve in the passenger seat and in the back seats Sitwell was in the middle seat in between Peter and Natasha.

"Ah, this is cozy." Peter jokingly stated

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Sitwell told them after a few seconds of silence.

"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it?" Sam jested which made Peter chuckle.

"I knew there was a reason we are friends." Peter said with a smirk which Sam mimicked his smirk.

Natasha then leaned forward towards the front "Insight's launching in 16 hours. We're cutting it a little bit close here."

"I know. We'll use him to by pass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve told Natasha talking about Sitwell

"What? Are you crazy?" Sitwell asked as he overheard their conversation

"No, he's Steve Rogers. How do you not know this by now?" Peter jested

"That is a terrible, terrible idea." As Sitwell finished his sentence there was a thud on top of the car roof.

All of a sudden a metal hand came through the back window and dragged Sitwell into the left side of the road and into a truck.

Natasha quickly leapt forward into the front of the car, while fortunately avoiding a bullet coming from the roof. When Natasha had leapt forward she had landed where Steve was sitting so she dragged him down, making a bullet go into his headrest, then she kicked Sam's shoulder making him go to the side, then a bullet went into his headrest as well.

While Natasha had saved Sam and Steve the shooter on top of the car had tried to shoot at Peter, but Peter's spider senses warned him and he started shooting his webs at the roof making the bullet go into his webs. He had no idea if that would've worked or not, but fortunately it did.

Steve then pressed the hand brake stopping the car, which made the attacker fly off the roof of the car.

The attacker planted his metal hand into the ground which made imprints in the ground.

The attacker looked up at the four of them which revealed none other than, The Winter Soldier

The Winter Soldier slowly stood up and as he did Natasha raised her gun to shoot at him, but as she did a SUV rammed the back of their car making her drop her gun.

The SUV continued to ram into the car making the car drive towards The Winter Soldier, but as the car approached The Winter Soldier jumped and flipped over and attached his metal arm onto the car roof, Sam instantly pressed the brakes which made the car slide slightly.

Natasha reached down to try and find her gun that had been dropped.

All of a sudden The Winter Soldier had broken through the windscreen and had took the steering wheel out of Sam's hands.