Chapter 16- Stuttgard

*Stuttgard*

Loki was coming down the stairs in a museum party, dressed up in a suit holding the sceptre in his hand.

A guard seen him and tried to stop Loki, but Loki reacted quicker and swung his spectre at the guard knocking him to the floor.

Loki then went up to a scientist in a suit called Heinrich Schafer, and Loki flipped him onto a fancy monument that is similar to a bench and pulls out a special device to saw into Heinrich Schäfer's eye.

While down at the vault Loki's team were there and Clint pulled at the same device to scan the scientist's eye, which allowed them in.

With Loki, the people were running away from him which made him smile as he was enjoying the moment. Loki then puts away the device and walks towards the door but while he was walking towards the door he started to use the spectre to transfer his fancy suit into his Asgardian suit.

The police cars started to arrive onto the scene and Loki raised his spectre and shot a beam towards a police car which made it flip.

Loki started to project hallucinations of look alike's of himself in front of the civilians to stop them from running away.

"Kneel before me!" Loki commanded through the hallucinations but none of the civilians listened.

"I said" Loki said as he slammed his spectre on the ground

"KNEEL!" Loki shouted at them and they all obeyed

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state?" Loki asked as he lowered his spectre upon the civilians

"It's the unspoken truth of humanity. That you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity." Loki says he continued to walk through the crowd of civilians

"You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." Loki finishes but then a old man stands up

"Not to men like you." The old man says to Loki which made Loki let out a tiny smirk at the man.

"There are no men like me." Loki rebutted

"There are always men like you." The old man says with a dirty look

"Look to your elder, people." Loki says as he raises his spectre as it started to glow

"Let him be an example." Loki says and shoots at him

But before it could hit him it was deflected by Captain America himself and shot right back at Loki.

Loki started to look up and seen him slowly walking along.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve says towards Loki

"The Soldier. The man out of time." Loki says as he started to laugh

"I'm not the who's one out of time." Steve quipped back

Then a quinjet came appearing out of nowhere with Spider-Man sticking to the wing of it with his hands but then he jumped down and shot a web at the bottom of the quinjet just before he was about to hit the ground and landed right beside Steve

"The Spectacular Spider-Man. The masked Superhero. Or soon to be unmasked." Loki says with a smirk

Before Peter could say anything, Natasha pulled out the guns from the quinjet and got them ready to shoot at Loki.

"Loki drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha announces through the quinjets speakers

But Loki shoots at the quinjet but Natasha reacts quicker and dodges the beam, Steve instantly throws his Shield at Loki's chest and bounces back at him and he runs in and goes and punches Loki in the face, but then Loki swings with his spectre and Steve tries to  blocks with his shield but Loki manages to jab him in the chest with his spectre making him go down to the floor.

Peter shot a web at Loki's leg making him look at his leg giving Peter the chance to flip to the side and kick him in the head but Peter had slammed his back on the floor because of Loki's horns from his helmet was in the way when he was trying to kick him but avoid the horns. By this time Steve had already recovered from getting wounded in the chest, he had gotten back up and threw his shield at Loki to stop him from hitting Peter as he was still getting up, but Loki seen the shield coming and hit it with his spectre, knocking it to the side.

Steve had ran in and tried to punch Loki, but Loki dodged to the left and swung his spectre all the way from the left to the right trying to hit Peter and Steve but Steve had bent backwards, while Peter had jumped into the air, way higher than necessary.

Loki then swung his spectre at Peter just as he landed before he couldn't react in time and got swiped to the side leaving Loki and Steve to fight.

Loki then tried to swing his spectre at Steve, but he missed and Steve left hooked Loki in his side, but then Loki swung round and hit Steve into Peter just as he was recovering.

"Oh come on man!" Could be heard from Peter as he got knocked down by Steve.

Loki then went up to the both of them and laid his spectre over the both of their heads "Kneel."

"Not today!" Steve said as he got up the same time as Peter

"Never!" Peter said

As the both of them got up Steve jumped up and kicked him in the head while Peter dropped down beneath him and attempted to kick Loki's legs out from underneath him but he only kicked one leg out. When the two hero's hit Loki at the same time Loki got knocked to his knee, and then he started to get back up, but as he did all of a sudden they thought Natasha started to play AC/DC through the speakers of the quinjet.

"Now is not the time for Led Zeppelin, Romanoff." Peter says over the comms

But then Peter started to see a figure fly down and he could see who it was.

Iron-man

Iron-Man blasted Loki in the chest knocking him to the ground.

"Now that's a sick landing." Peter says quietly

Tony then started to get up and aimed all of his weapons at Loki.

"Make your move Reindeer Games." Tony said

Peter went on Tony's right while Steve went on his left, Loki then made his suit disappear.

"Good move." Peter said to Loki

"Mr Stark." Steve said towards Tony

"Captain." Tony then turns towards Peter "Spidey."

"Mr Stark." Peter said with a nod

Peter seen that Natasha had landed the quinjet so he grabbed Loki and put him in the seat that was on the right.

Chapter 16 is done 1153 words