Chapter 22- There was an idea

*Flashback*

Thor had ran towards the detainment room after the Hulk had jumped out of the window going after the fighter jet.

As Thor got to the detainment room he had seen that Loki was walking out of his cell.

"No!" Thor shouted so he ran at Loki to stop him with a tackle

But Loki wasn't Loki, he was just a hallucination. Thor fell to the ground and the real Loki was at the control panel closing the door on Thor, leaving him trapped in the cell.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki asked

Thor then slams his hammer on the glass wall, denting the glass but making the entire room shake.

Loki then started to laugh "The humans think us immortal, should we test that?"

All of a sudden Loki's goon fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Move away, please." Agent Phil Coulson said towards the Asgardian while pointing a big weapon at him.

"You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent the Destroyer." Coulson said while getting closer and closer towards Loki

"Even I don't know what it does. Do you want to find out?" Coulson asks while charging it up

But then all of a sudden Loki's spectre got driven through Coulson's chest

"NO!" Thor shouted as he slammed on the glass

The Loki that was at the control panel was just another one of his hallucinations while the real Loki went all the way round the cell that Thor was in and went behind Coulson and killed him.

The real Loki then walked over to the control panel while looking at Thor and started getting the cell ready to drop Thor 30,000 feet.

"Goodbye Brother." Loki said then he presses the button which instantly drops Thor.

"You're going to lose." Coulson muttered out before Loki left

"Am I?" Loki asked

"It's in your nature." Coulson said

"You're heroes are scattered. Your floating fortress falls from the sky, where is my disadvantage?" Loki asks

"You lack conviction." Coulson says as he accidentally fired his weapon at Loki which blasts him through the wall.

"So that's what that does." Coulson said just before he passed away.

*End of flashback*

Peter, Tony and Steve was sat at a table in the command room while Fury was standing at the head of the table and Maria was standing just behind him.

"Agent Coulson is down. Coulson tried to take on Loki when he had trapped Thor in his cell." Fury stated which made Tony put his head down and Steve just sighed while Peter...

He slammed his fist onto the table slightly forgetting about his super strength and putting a crack into the reinforced glass table, which made Tony's head snap back up to see what had just happened, but then as he sees what happens he turns away to look to the left, while Steve had already seen what happened as he was in front of Peter, and Fury predicted that Peter would be angry so Fury added more layers of reinforced glass to the table.

"That was a good thing I knew to add more layers of reinforced glass to the table." Fury said thinking out loud

But Peter nor did the others respond so Fury carried on what he was about to say before.