EPISODE 3~

After Devan proposed to nessa they are engaged.......

Few days later Devan and Nessa decided to post on their channel.....

Devan:...hey guys....it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful partner.... nessa....

Nessa:...hey guys....

Devan:.. today as you guys see by the title we're officially engaged....

Nessa:.. yeah we're are officially engaged.... we're fiance's now....omg I'm not gonna be a merrell anymore well I'm still am... but like.....

Devan: I'm gonna change that last name.. but yeah I'm so blessed to call you my fiance.....so we're gonna answer all your guys questions about everything....so nessa do you want to start...

Nessa:.. yeah so first question is how was the night of the engagement......

Devan:..omg....I'll let you answer this....

Nessa:... alright you guys see what he put on my finger right like I think that says it all what did you guys think we did that night we got spicy....

Devan:... yeah....next question

Nessa:... next question is did devan ask your parents blessing to propose....

Devan:.. yeah I did nessa's mom was so helpful with everything and she gave me her blessing and I went to her dad and he gave me his blessing....

Nessa:.. yeah next question is do you guys want a big wedding or a small wedding....um we do want a big wedding so our YouTube friends are here and our parents and family there so yeah....

Devan:...yeah we do want a big wedding....

Nessa:... next question is are you guys going anywhere for your honeymoon....

Devan:..yes we are but we're not gonna say....

Nessa:.. yeah we wanted to be a secret... next question is are you guys getting a house... yeah every soon...

Devan:... yeah we want a house.....

Nessa:...last question is are you guys happy to be engaged...... yes of course...

Devan:.. yeah like this girl is my best friend in the world..

Nessa:... love you...

Devan:.. love you too....so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...(ended the video)...

Few weeks later Nessa decided to post on a video on their channel....

Nessa:...hey guys it's Vanessa and today I'm gonna be surprising devan with something as you guys know he got me my promise ring when it was our 5 year anniversary now we're been together for 7 years and now I'm gonna be surprising him with his own promise ring..... which I'm not gonna show until it's on his finger.....so we're going on a date and after we coming back here and then I'm gonna surprise him with the ring and we're gonna see his reaction...... let's get into the video....

Few hours later Devan and Nessa had their dinner and they were back to their apartment and nessa set up the camera.......

Nessa:.. alright you guys..... I'm gonna call him in here so I can surprise him........... Devan......dev.....

Devan:.... yeah......

Nessa:.. I just want to talk.....

Devan:.. okay.... about what....

Nessa:.... well I'm say that I love you and I'm so blessed to have you in my life and I'm so blessed to be your fiance and I can't wait for this new chapter to start with you.... and remember you got me a promise ring with our names and our birthstones colors.....