EPISODE 31~

After Devan and Nessa did a video on their channel......

Few days later Roni decided to post a video on their merrell twins channel....

Roni:...hey guys I'm Veronica and today I'm gonna be pranking nessa saying if she cares about me and she loves me and I know that's like crazy and I know she cares about me and loves me so she's in the bathroom so I'm gonna be in the living room and then the prank is gonna be began.....

Few hours later roni set up the camera and she's sitting down on the couch....

Roni:..(sitting down on the couch)....

Nessa:..hey roni....

Roni:..hey um I need to talk to you....(acting upset)....

Nessa:....okay what's up...(sitting right next to her)....

Roni:..um I know this might sound crazy but do you care about me.....

Nessa:.. what...(looking at her)..

Roni:..do you..... I'm just saying....

Nessa:... I do care about you like you literally always my favorite person your my wombmate... I talk to you about anything and you give me great advices....

Roni:..so you love me....

Nessa:.. yes why wouldn't I....

Roni:.. it's nothing it's maybe I'm secondly thinking wrong......

Nessa:..roni I love you and I really appreciate you everyday and I really care about you we literally have a YouTube channel that we created and look what that got us at....so yes I love you and care about you....

Roni:.. I love you too... nessa it's a prank..... well more like a reaction......(got the camera)..

Nessa:....(kinda tearing up)...

Roni:.. are you crying....(holding the camera)..

Nessa:.. kinda you were saying that if I love you and care about you like I do I love having you as twin.... I don't know what I would be doing if I didn't have you......

Roni:.. well you don't have to worry about that because we're gonna be doing YouTube still and we're literally wombmates...

Nessa:.. well do you want to go get food...

Roni:.. yeah I'm hungry... but if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys.....

Nessa:.. bye you guys....

Roni:..(ended the video).....

Few weeks later Nessa and Roni decided to post a video on their merrell twins channel...

Roni:.... hey guys I'm Veronica....

Nessa:.. I'm Vanessa....

Roni:.. today is a special day because our birthday is coming up soon and today we're in New York City...

Nessa:..yes and today we are gonna be taking our photos.... and it's just us in New York City...

Roni:.. yes so we're gonna meet up with our photographer and they are gonna be taking our photos...

Nessa:. yeah for our early- early birthday....

Roni:..yes so let's go....

Few hours later at the photoshoots.... Nessa and Roni are still recording for their channel.... and the camera is set up....

Photographer:.. okay so nessa put your hand on roni shoulder and roni put your hand on her hand the one on your shoulder...

Nessa:.. alright....(put her on her shoulder)..

Roni:..(touch her hand that is on her shoulder)..

Photographer:.. okay smile....

Roni:...(smiling at the camera)...

Nessa:..(smiling at the camera)..

Photographer: good....(took the picture of them).....

Roni:.. alright that was good.....

Nessa:.. yeah.....

Few hours later of them doing their photoshoot and they are done and they are still recording and they back in their hotel rooms....

Roni:.. okay that was amazing....

Nessa:.. yeah it was....

Roni:.. yeah so this is the end of this video...

Nessa:... yeah so when we posted this video we will already be back in LA California......

Roni:.. yeah so thanks for watching and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️....