EPISODE 21~

After Devan and Nessa decided to post a video about dallas birthday.....

Few days later devan and nessa decided to post a video on their channel...

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys...

Devan:.. today we're gonna doing something that I been wanting to do...

Nessa:.. yeah so as you guys know dalin is 2 years old and devan always wanted dalin hair to cut....he always wanted his hair to cut when he was 1 and I said no because he was too young for that...

Devan:.. yeah I was not thinking but since he's 2 years old his hair is growing a lot so we're gonna go to my guy who cuts my hair and he's gonna give dalin a trim because his hair is growing and I'm getting my hair trim too because as you guys know I got a mullet haircut and the sides are growing and I need that cut....

Nessa:..yeah so let's go....

Few hours later at the haircut appointment and they are still recording.....

Devan:.. okay dalin sit okay and sit still....

Devan's hairstylist:... okay little buddy

Nessa:...(smiling at him and holding the camera)...

Devan's hairstylist:...(cutting his hair)...

Devan:.... you are doing good dain sit still okay....

Nessa:.. you're doing good baby.....(holding the camera)....

Few minutes later at the haircut appointment and they are still recording...

Devan:.. okay you guys dalin is done with his haircut and now it's my turn to get my haircut.....

Nessa:.. yeah I can't wait to see it..... but we will show dalin's hair once we get back home...

Devan:.. yeah....

Few hours later Devan and Nessa are still recording and they went back home......

Devan:... okay you guys we're home and we are gonna show dalin's haircut we took a picture of him and we will show him but he's sleeping right now and dallas is sleeping right now too...

Nessa:.. yeah so here is the picture of his haircut.....

Devan:..(showing the picture of his haircut)...

(showing the picture of his haircut)

Nessa:....his hair looks amazing...

Devan:..it does and here is my haircut.....(showing the camera)...

(showing the camera)

Nessa:.. looks good...dev.. and you dye your hair back yo your hair color...or you dye again but black...

Devan:..thanks yeah I dye it black...okay we're gonna end the video if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys...

Nessa:... bye you guys....

Devan:...(ended the video)...

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa decided to post a video their channel.......

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan and Nessa here with another video.... and today we're gonna be talking about something that we did talked about on YouTube but a lot of you guys were saying what happened to Pacer our puppy....

Nessa:.. yeah a lot of you guys....

Devan:..so Pacer was having hard times going to the bathroom but once we took him to the vet we had to leave him for about like few weeks and we were able to take him back home and a couple of months later came and he was getting sick and he couldn't stop throwing up and we had to take him to the vet...

Nessa:.. yeah so we took him to the vet and they said that he could have eat something bad and he has a poor appetite..

Devan:... yeah and they did say that he has to stay at the vet for a couple of weeks again but they did say if he got sick really bad they would have to put him down.... but he's still alive and he's at the vet.....

Nessa:..(looking at him)..

Devan:.. what's wrong....(looking at her)...

Nessa:.. it's just he's at the vet again because he's sick.... he's trying to get better.....(tearing up)..

Devan:.. I know but he's doing okay the vet is taking care of him.....

Nessa:...I know but it's gonna be hard not having him for awhile....(tearing up with tears in eyes)...

Devan: I know...it will....(gave her a hug)...

Nessa:...(hugging him back with tears in her eyes)...

Devan:... it's okay.... I know you been wanting a pet for so long but he's not going anywhere he's just not feeling well and you guys he's only 2 weeks old

Nessa:..yeah and he's birthday is in December... but it's just he's not gonna be here for awhile...(tearing up again with tears in her eyes)....

Devan:..hey it's okay....alright you guys we're gonna ended the video if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video)....

Few days later devan decided to post a video on his personal channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and if you guys saw the last video that me and nessa posted it our puppy Pacer he's back in the vet and nessa was just emotional and she was cry and so we had to ended the video so today as you see by the title I'm gonna be surprised her with tickets to Dubai because we been wanting to go on vacation because my birthday is literally in 2 days and the next video that we will post we already be in dubai.....so let's get into the video...

Few hours later Devan is still recording and he's went to their bedroom....

Devan:..hey....(holding the camera)..

Nessa:..why are you recording...

Devan:.. I'm just recording a video for my personal channel....

Nessa:.. okay.....

Devan:..so look I know that you been wanting to go on vacation and you know my birthday is in 2 days....

Nessa:.. yeah....

Devan:..so I got us tickets to Dubai....

Nessa:..we are going to Dubai....

Devan:... yeah for my birthday....

Nessa:.. when are we going....

Devan:.. tomorrow morning....

Nessa:..wow.... well it's your birthday week....

Devan:..yeah and we won't be back until the 20th of April.....

Nessa:.. yeah can't wait....(smiling at him)..

Devan:.. can't believe my birthday...

Nessa:.. yeah I can't believe it either....

Devan:..so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys...(ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️...