EPISODE 9~

After Devan and Nessa posted their wedding video and they loved it so much......

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa are back home but Nessa and Roni are on vacation to Hawaii and they are having fun...... devan decided to post on his personal channel....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm gonna be answering your guys questions.....so first question is how does it feel being married....um it's a good feeling like I love nessa so much and I'm happy how everything is going like our son is gonna be 5 months old well he is 5 months old but I just loved it..... next question is where did you go for your guys honeymoon....we went to Malibu for our honeymoon.... and it was beautiful..... and there was a lot of baby making so yeah next question is are you guys trying for baby #2..... um yes but me and nessa we both agree that we're trying for baby #2 when Dalin turns 1 year old...... so next question how many kids do you guys want um 4 or 5 but 4 and I did say that I want 3 or 4 boys and 1 girl... but Nessa say that she's only wants 3 boys and 1 girl but yeah so next question is where is nessa....um she on vacation with roni they are in Hawaii and they posted a picture of them in Hawaii on their merrell twins Instagram so go check that out and last question is how did it felt putting Dalin in the wedding video um it was amazing and we did show his face on camera and a lot people were saying that dalin looks like me with the color blue eyes and hair and smile but he does have nessas dimples so but he's looks like both of his parents so it was amazing seeing him in his tuxedo so that's it you guys if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video).....

Few days later nessa started having nauseous and feeling lightheaded and so she started to take a test...... and it came back positive.....

Nessa:.. no way..... I'm pregnant..(feeling happy with tears)...

Devan:.. nessa are you okay.....

Nessa:..um yeah (hide the test)..

Devan:.. alright I'll be back okay...

Nessa:... okay.....

Devan:...(Left)....

Nessa:...(Smiling at the test).....

Few hours later devan came home and he saw the test on the counter with baby clothes.....

Devan:.. what...... nessa.....

Nessa:... yeah....

Devan:.. what is this.....

Nessa:... surprise.......

Devan:...your pregnant....

Nessa:... yeah I know we said we're not gonna try to have another baby until dalin is 1 but he's only 5 months....

Devan:.. we're gonna be a family of 4....

Nessa:.....yeah... I hope this time it's a girl....

Devan:.. I hope so too.....so how did this happen...

Nessa:...you know what happen....

Devan:... when was the last time we had spicy time....

Nessa:... literally when we were on a short vacation couple weeks after I got back from Hawaii with Roni.....

Devan:... when we went to Dubai....

Nessa:..... yeah.... are you happy that we're having another baby...

Devan:... yeah I'm so happy..... Dalin is gonna be a big brother.....

Nessa:.. I know it's gonna be so cute....so are they gonna be close in age......

Devan:..yeah which I always wanted our first two kids to close in age....

Nessa:...me too......

Devan:... I realized that I forgot to pull out.....did I...

Nessa:.... don't say that unless you're pull out game is weak....

Devan:...oh shut up.... I have plan to get you pregnant again. and I did....(Smiling at her)...

Nessa:...you did and I'm happy that I'm carrying your second baby..... our baby...

Devan:....yeah I'm happy too.....(went up to her and kissed her)..

Nessa:...(kissing him back)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️...