EPISODE 16~

After Devan surprised Nessa with a new puppy she loves him and they named him Pacer Lion Key.....

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa decided to post on their channel...

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys...

Devan:.. today if you guys saw my recent video on my personal channel I surprised nessa with a new member to our family...

Nessa:.. yes he surprise me with our new puppy....

Devan:..yes and to the people are probably saying about baby #3 that's gonna wait for awhile so but for now this is our new baby....we love the boys they are always going to be #1....

Nessa:.. yeah so he's right here (picked him up and showed him to the camera)..

Devan:..so here he is.....

Nessa:.. yeah he's our son too....

Devan:.. yeah our puppy son...

Nessa:...totally..... he's a momma boy just like dalin....

Devan:..omg nessa you know that dalin and dallas are both daddy boys...

Nessa:.. well dalin is but dallas is a momma boy...

Devan:.. alright so we do have a name for our new puppy...

Nessa:.. yeah and a middle name too...

Devan:..so nessa pick out a name and no it's doesn't have my initials so his first name is Pacer.....

Nessa:.. yeah he's my Pacer boy....

Devan:.. yeah and it's fits him and with the middle name I'll let you say it...

Nessa:.. okay his middle name is Lion.... which means loyalty and lion-hearted and strength...

Devan:..yeah so his name is Pacer Lion Key....so he has PLK...in his name....

Nessa:.. yeah Pacer....

Devan:..so we bought him his collar and a leash and his bowls of his food and water and we bought him a dog bed and his foods....

Nessa:.. yeah so we have 3 boys but the 3rd one is a puppy tho...

Devan:.. yeah your the only girl in this house...

Nessa:.. yeah I am.... but I love it I wouldn't change it for you guys...

Devan:.. okay we're gonna end this video if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:.. bye you guys....(holding Pacer)...

Devan:..(ended the video)...

Few weeks later..... Devan and Nessa and Roni and Collins...

Roni:.wow he's so cute...(holding Pacer)..

Nessa:..he is....so how does feel to be an aunt to your puppy nephew.....

Roni:..it feel amazing.... but I do have 2 other nephews that are getting big...

Nessa:.. yeah my babies are getting big...

Roni:.. I took a picture of him and I sent it to Aaron... and he said he's cute...

Devan:.. yeah and I show a picture of him to John....

Collins:.. yeah he's cute bro...

Devan:..he really listens for his name...

Nessa:...oh he really does......